BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
Had this once at a party and it tasted really good. I would totally buy this one for the next party. I've even had it at a club lounge in Sacramento. I even recommended it to some of my friends and they all too loved the taste.
Marisa L.
Tampa, FL
Sweet, light and perfect for all things blended. It pairs well with most tequilas and is perfect for summer. I usually opt for frozen strawberries instead of ice just to enhance the flavor.
Julia T.
Bronx , NY
I use to product to make flavor margaritas. This product is cheap and can be purchase at Walmart. You can add ice to make frozen drinks or drink it regular. This is a product I always purchase and keep in my house when I have guest
Beauty M.
Dunedin, FL
This tastes amazing and mixes well with so many drinks. Everyone always asks me to make their drinks because they love them and this is my secret! Totally impressed with this and would highly recommend you to try it!
Sarah P.
Gulfport, MS
This mix is delicious- and from a trusted tequila brand name. It is premixed and comes in a plastic container (perfect for beach parties). The pink lemonade flavor is also pretty delicious. Would def purchase again.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I love this mix! It is super cheap and it works great for an easy night in with my boyfriend. Margaritas are my weakness and this is the greatest alternative to an authentic Mexican margarita
Amanda Rae W.
I love this stuff so much. I prefer frozen margaritas and I can use this to make it. The flavor is awesome. Not too sweet but still yummy enough to feel like you're having dessert in a way. I definitely recommend it.
Vicki J.
Phoenix, AZ
Growing up my mother always had these mixes in our kitchen. Everyone knows my momma loves her margaritas. You can't go wrong with these if you want something easy. All you need is this, ice and a blender. Oh and the JQ of course
Alyssa P.
This stuff is delicious!! Add some white tequila to it and you have a party! Great on ice as well as frozen. One of my favorite party drinks. It's pretty sweet but not overly sweet. Will definitely continue to buy
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love this margarita mix! I am not a fan of Jose Cuervo tequila but their margarita mixes are great! This is the perfect strawberry flavor with a hint of lime to take off the edge of sweetness. I definitely always have a bottle of this in my liquor stash!
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?