BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is an extremely easy way to make margaritas at home. Personally this mix is too sweet. I however, know others that love this. In a pinch, I think it is a good deal. I have purchased this several times and will continue to do so.
Randi S.
Reedley, CA
I LOVE this margarita mix. It's always my go to. Blend this with some ice, tequila, and a few fresh strawberries and you have the perfect margarita! Great flavor and affordable. You can buy this in almost any store selling alcohol.
Johanna C.
Augusta, GA
DELICIOUS! It's not a "weak drink", so be responsible! If you are craving something different than the traditional wine or beer, pour some of this over ice for a quick and easy drink! Can be enjoyed chilled, over ice, or blended!
Miranda M.
Love love love strawberry lime margarita! It's perfect for any occasion, BBQ, birthday party, or just any time! It's easy to mix, and tastes great either blended with ice or just mixed with some vodka or what ever alcohol u want.
Kenady W.
Chattanooga, TN
I'm such a fan of strawberry margaritas! This has the best flavor that I've tried so far. Mixing this with Jose tequila is like a match made from heaven. If you aren't into typical like margaritas, you definitely have to try this!
Johnnie M.
Stockton, CA
It was okay the first time I tried it. Not the greatest flavor. Still prefer the original flavor. The strawberry mix reminded me of medicine. Some may still like but if their was a mango flavor I wouldn’t mind giving that a try.
Chyanne E.
A great strawberry mix! I live in Miami and take it in my cooler all the time! I always add a little more tequila to it though cause duh its the beach but over all I recommend it to everyone who likes drinking sweet margaritas!
Myesha P.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love this margarita mix. It is my go to mix for the perfect margaritas. I usually pair it with patron and it gives me the perfect sweet and sour taste. It is pretty reasonable and reminds me of my favorite restaurant margarita
Brenda G.
Mix this up in blender with some vodka & ice and you got yourself a restaurant quality margarita! I love drinking these at parties. Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Briahna G.
Ontario, CA
I prefer making my margaritas with fresh strawberries but when opting out for a premade mix this one is the go to. The large container really lasts and the flavor is good. I would buy it again.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?