BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
So fuegooo!! So I tried this because I’m a tequila sceptic. I tend to get the sweats and really don’t like tequila by itself so I bought this at ABC liquor, sometimes they even have coupons for it around the neck of the bottle, score! So this is super sweet, but tastes like artificial strawberry, super easy to drink and tastes good once your ice waters it down slightly. Because it’s so tasty be careful, you get tipsy faster than expected. It really creeps up on you.
Jennie J.
Chapman
I love the strawberry and lime combination in this drink. It's not overpowering and it's the right combo of sweet and tart. José cuervo also has a pink lemonade flavor that screams summer. It's so refreshing and light. I would have to recommend both although the pink lemonade is my favorite. I just pour over ice and relax on my front porch.
Hannah K.
I think the flavor of this is good and it really does taste like strawberry lime but it is just way too sugary for me. I can have one and that's it. Any more and I have really bad gut rot. It's super easy to use and affordable for a taco Tuesday night but personally, I prefer tequila on the rocks!
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
I bought this from specs and it holds up its end of the bargain! The flavor profile was pretty good and it was easy to use. There are directions on the back on the bottle as well in case you need to see them. You can add other things to it and makes it taste better than the original.
Laina A.
New London, CT
This is my favorite! I absolutely love making frozen margaritas in the summer with this! It's very refreshing, a lot of times I'll freeze it in an ice cube tray then blend those cubes so it's not watered down by ice. Definitely a staple for summer parties at my house
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
The Original version of this is my favorite flavor but I also love the Strawberry Lime! The mix itself is pretty sweet but once you mix it with your drink of choice and get some ice in it, it's not as bad. I love anything Jose Cuervo puts out and is always my go to!
Brittany T.
Central
Love Jose tequila. It is smooth and tasty. I especially like the regular margarita mix. It is good and the price is better than other tequila. I have been a customer for 10 years. It's very affordable. I would buy it again.
Carly W.
Verona, PA
easiest way to a marg. nothing beats home made, but if you're in a pinch these will get the job done. first time I bought these I thought it was just a mix so we added more tequila to these....dont do that you'll die. #cincodemayo
Michelle S.
The Woodlands, TX
When I say this is the best margarita pre mix, it’s the best one to add your favorite tequila with. Awesome flavors and always comes out amazing. Taste like real strawberries. I buy it every time I have a party.
Angie J.
Charlton Heights
So unbelievably delicious. My mouth began to water as soon as I saw the picture. Depending on your love of tequila, it can be mixed according to your taste, so you can get that yummy strawberry margarita with a nice bite, or adjust it to a more subtle tequila taste. Either way, no other brand can compare.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?

Walmart