BY JOSE CUERVO #8 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jo...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend ...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
So fuegooo!! So I tried this because I’m a tequila sceptic. I tend to get the sweats and really don’t like tequila by itself so I bought this at ABC liquor, sometimes they even have coupons for it around the neck of the bottle, score! So this is super sweet, but tastes like artificial strawberry, super easy to drink and tastes good once your ice waters it down slightly. Because it’s so tasty be careful, you get tipsy faster than expected. It really creeps up on you.
Jennie J.
Chapman
I love the strawberry and lime combination in this drink. It's not overpowering and it's the right combo of sweet and tart. José cuervo also has a pink lemonade flavor that screams summer. It's so refreshing and light. I would have to recommend both although the pink lemonade is my favorite. I just pour over ice and relax on my front porch.
Hannah K.
I think the flavor of this is good and it really does taste like strawberry lime but it is just way too sugary for me. I can have one and that's it. Any more and I have really bad gut rot. It's super easy to use and affordable for a taco Tuesday night but personally, I prefer tequila on the rocks!
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I bought this from specs and it holds up its end of the bargain! The flavor profile was pretty good and it was easy to use. There are directions on the back on the bottle as well in case you need to see them. You can add other things to it and makes it taste better than the original.
Laina A.
New London, CT
This is my favorite! I absolutely love making frozen margaritas in the summer with this! It's very refreshing, a lot of times I'll freeze it in an ice cube tray then blend those cubes so it's not watered down by ice. Definitely a staple for summer parties at my house
Shannon G.
The Original version of this is my favorite flavor but I also love the Strawberry Lime! The mix itself is pretty sweet but once you mix it with your drink of choice and get some ice in it, it's not as bad. I love anything Jose Cuervo puts out and is always my go to!
bia h.
This is one of my favorite margarita mixes.. I love yo make drinks and when am on the mood of a margarita and do to want to go out this is what I use.. I get a blender, some ice, add some frozen fruits like strawberries, mangoes and some peaches, then I add the mix and some Jose Cuervo tequila and an good to go..
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love this margarita mix! I am not a fan of Jose Cuervo tequila but their margarita mixes are great! This is the perfect strawberry flavor with a hint of lime to take off the edge of sweetness. I definitely always have a bottle of this in my liquor stash!
Brittany T.
Central
Love Jose tequila. It is smooth and tasty. I especially like the regular margarita mix. It is good and the price is better than other tequila. I have been a customer for 10 years. It's very affordable. I would buy it again.
Frances D.
Washington, DC
All time favorite margarita mix. It's too bad that it is not always available in all stores. I wish it was available in the ready to drink margaritas the one that has the alcohol already in it. Packaging is nice. I would add a handle on the bigger bottle so that it's easier to hold and pour. I would highly recommend this to everyone that likes margaritas.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?