BY JOSE CUERVO #5 in Drink Mixes

Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Contains 0% juice

• Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuerv...2 Answers
  • My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be to...4 Answers
  • DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Allison F.
Clovis, NM
I bought this a few weeks ago to take to a backyard cookout because I thought it would be easier than making margaritas from scratch, and it was. This mixture is a little sweet for me but some others really enjoyed it. I mixed mine with soda water to cut the sweetness in the pre-made margarita. This is not something I would buy every time I wanted a margarita, but it is a good go to if you do not want to go through the hassle. I wish the lime flavor was stronger, but that is just me because I enjoy citrus flavors a lot.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
This stuff is pretty good. It's a great alternative to purchasing each alcohol individually and mixing a margarita on your own. It's pretty affordable compared to buying each ingredient separately. It is REALLY sweet though. Almost too sweet. Other than that, if you make it frozen, it's pretty good and simple to do.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
LOVE with or with out booze. lol.... i actually think i will go make some now since i have this on hand. this is nice and sweet and of course with jose tequila this is a great drink to have with great company and its delicious. i highly recommend this to anyone who love margaritas.
Abbey S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Omg. Yum. I purchased this from my local liquor store. I ALWAYS run to Jose Cuervo for my margarita and tequila needs. To me, it is just as good as the top shelf brands but is so affordable. I would suggest this for everyone for every occasion.
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
These honestly have to be my favorite drinks right now. I love strawberry and lemonade separately so to have them mixed together is heaven. You can drink it straight or mix it with a little lemonade like I did. It's delicious!
Alex M.
Canton, Ga
This is my favorite strawberry margarita mix. It is the perfect mix of strawberry like and is not to sour. It mixes great with top shelf and lower shelf tequila. I will definitely keep buying this brand of margarita mix!
Alison O.
SO good when blended with ice and tequila in a blender! Perfect drink for sitting by the pool in the summer! Add strawberry and lime garnishes and it looks like you have a professional margarita!
Rosalie S.
I got this for a family BBQ and it was gone within 5 minutes! I can't believe a pre-mixed margarita tastes this good! I will definitely be buying this again and highly recommend it to everyone!
Bridget P.
When looking for a fairly cheap mixer, this one is pretty good. It is almost a little too sweet for my tastes though. I am not a huge lime flavor fan, so this is a good substitute for that.
Kia Sohappy H.
Hammond, IN
Easy and quick to make. It's hard to find a margarita mix that doesn't age Watertown once you add the ice. This one holds the flavor and is life on the pockets as well.
rebecca p.
DO THEY HAVE OTHER FLAVORS BESIDES STRAWBERRY
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
My main problem with mixers like this are that they tend to be too sweet and upset my stomach. Is this kind very sweet?
Bethany B.
Who has more fun...blondes, brunettes or red heads??? Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Original Margarita Mix
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Strawberry or classic flavor?
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this? And how sweet it is?