Jose Cuervo Reserva De La Familia Tequila  uploaded by Nicole W.Jose Cuervo Reserva De La Familia Tequila  uploaded by Monica I.

BY JOSE CUERVO #64 in Tequila

The pride of the Cuervo family. This award-winning, hand-bottled, 100% agave anejo masterpiece includes tequila from the family’s private reserves. The collector’s edition box is designed by a new Mexican artist each year. see more...

Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
This bottle was a gift and one we only bring out for special occasions. I’ve never tasted a tequila like this before. Blew our minds! This is released in limited batches and costs $$. 100% worth spending the money if you can find a bottle. We will definitely be looking to collect these if possible. Jose Cuervo Reserva De La Familia Tequila
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
This is quite possibly the BEST tequila/whiskey I have ever had in my life. For starters, it comes in a beautifully designed wooden box, that changes each year. The bottle is carefully wrapped in tissue paper, and then there is what is actually in the bottle itself. Smooth, rich and beautiful tequila. This is one of those bottles that you simply keep on the shelf because it is so good. Love it!
Sabrina O.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This is like The Godfather of Tequilas (after 1942 of course). It’s amazing and delicious, not recommended for those who don’t like strong tequila or newbie drinkers, handle with care my friends!!!!!!
Katharine M.
Brentwood, TN
Love this tequila. I swore off Cuervo a long time ago, I absolutely hated the taste of it. Much too rough for me. My cousin brought back a Reserva de la Familia from Mexico, though, and I was super impressed with it. The only Jose Cuervo I'll drink now!
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This liquor is super smooth! It has a nice taste for tequila which I usually don't like but I can tolerate this. It is super affordable and can be found anywhere that sells liquor. I would recommend this even for people who don't drink tequila. thumbs up!
Ruby K.
I do not like Jose Cuervo at all. I think it tastes cheap and always leaves me with a headache. I don't even order it if it's in a margarita. Not the best quality tequila out there.
lauryn s.
Tequila is personally not normally my favorite alcohol. With saying that, I would still say that the taste of this tequila wasnt bad! It was very easy to drink and wasn't too harsh
Yudelkys G.
miami
Reserva de la Familia is the first extra-old tequila in the world. It is selected by hand from the private collection of the Cuervo family. Each bottle is made using only blue agave harvested at its maximum maturity after seven to twelve years of cultivation in the field, and aged in French and American oak barrels for a minimum of three years. The Reserva de la Familia is best served in a glass, allowing the full appreciation of its flavors, aroma and velvety finish.