Jose Cuervo Ready Made Margarita

A signature margarita blended from Cuervo Gold tequila and Grand Marnier orange liqueur. Ready to be enjoyed over ice. 12.7% alc/vol Colored with caramel Ready to serve Walgreen Co. adheres to all federal, state and local laws regarding the sale of alcoholic beverages and has the right to refuse the sale of such products. Web Pick Up orders that contain alcohol items are subject to the restricted alcohol sales hours at the specific store pick up location. General dollars off offers not valid on liquor or liquor department items.Refrigerate after opening.© 2013 Heublein

12.7% alc/vol; Colored with caramel; Ready to serve

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jose Cuervo Ready Made Margarita!
I found this pre made mix very convenient. It made for a nice margarita! I think that the mix is a good blend of all ingredients and not too sweet, a plus. I really have not had any other pre made mix except a frozen variety some time ago. I would definitely try another round of Jose Cuervođź‘Ś
Spring Lake , NC
Love this ready made margarita! Don’t have time of the energy to make margaritas, just grab a bottle of this! Perfect to take to the beach or by the pool. Perfect for parties and sharing!!!
Victoria, VA
This is some yummy stuff right here! I just bought the watermelon and I'm loving it! A couple years ago I had got a little tipsy at Applebee's drinking watermelon margarita (had a few more than a few ain't gonna lie) and this tastes just like theirs. If you like a little fruity drink with your meal or just a little relaxing sipping session this is perfect. Yummm!
Rhinelander, WI
2,105 reviews
Love Joses margarita mixes, Jose makes Great stuff from their margaritas to their plain Tequila. Great for parties, guests , even last minute plans. Already great as they are and no need for improvement. Really love to keep this on hand at our in home bar we have. Love it!!
Covington, KY
This is one of my absolute favorite mixes. It comes already made with Jose quervo tequila. It’s top shelf tequila with the best tasting margaritas mix. Really great price as well. This is so easy to grab for parties!
Hixson, TN
We love the ready to drink Jose Cuervo margaritas. My favorite has probably been the mango so far but I need to try to the rest of the flavors. We do add in a little extra Cuervo as well.
Destin, FL
This pre mix with alcohol and the real Grand Marnier in it in any of the stores on the island. This is our favorite pre mix margarita!! I absolutely love it just like a Mexican Restaurant Margarita!
Fallbrook, CA
This is some of the best tasting premixed margaritas I have ever had.  It is a little pricey but compared to their competitors they take the gold.  The sand blasted glass bottle looks nice and it tasting great.  I would recommend they take out some of the sugars they added because of hangovers the next day. But you can always add more tequila of you own over ice.
Modesto, CA
It'll do in a pinch, when you're really wanting a margarita but don't have all the supplies to make one. We recently purchased Cuervo ready made for vacation so we didn't need to get all the separate ingredients. It's not top quality flavor but it's far better than the cheap stuff like Mr. and Mrs. T's mix. Anyway, just pour over ice and enjoy!
Daytona Beach, FL
When on one of those unexpected trips to the beach to unwind perfectly blended ready to serve and taste great chilled or frozen for that extra kick goes great with Jose Cuervo especial

Looking for your answer?