Jose Cuervo Pink Lemonade Margarita Mix, 1.75 L

JC AUTH PNK LEMONADE

Is this as good as it looks?! I haven't seen it in utah
Where can you find this? I’m not looking for the mix. Just the ready to drink bottle.
Start your review of Jose Cuervo Pink Lemonade Margarita Mix, 1.75 L!
Lexi Gail T.
Mount Olive, NC
Jose Cuervo Pink Lemonade Margarita Mix, 1.75 L uploaded by Lexi Gail T.
Man this stuff is the best ..... Just mix with ice and you've got a ready made drink 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻 10 stars 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 loved love loved it
Isa W.
Saint Louis
Jose Cuervo Pink Lemonade Margarita Mix, 1.75 L uploaded by Isa W.
Jose Cuervo Pink Lemonade Margarita Mix, 1.75 L uploaded by Isa W.
LOVED THIS MIX!! It wasn’t too strong or too weak and I loved how it was just ready to go! Perfect for a fun night with the girls also cute for a photo shoot :)
Lakeesha M.
Walstonburg, NC
Jose Cuervo Pink Lemonade Margarita Mix, 1.75 L uploaded by Lakeesha M.
Tastes great especially when it is ice cold. Great price @ $17.00 and make great mixed drinks. Flavor is sweet and delicious, I love to drink it with no mixer. I highly recommend it for parties or solo.
Kalsie M.
Saint Joseph, MO
Best summer time margarita mix! The best way to enjoy this is frozen. Put it in a blender with some ice (and extra tequila😜).
Jennifer P.
Fayetteville, NC
Jose Cuervo Pink Lemonade Margarita Mix, 1.75 L uploaded by Jennifer P.
If you love pink lemonade you will love this margarita. It tastes delicious. I like to blend it with some ice for a refreshing drink. If you aren’t a sweet tooth it can be a bit sweet but it is delicious.
Krista L.
Painesville , OH
Love it. I was shocked that it tasted better than the bar and restaurant!! No gross aftertaste. This is officially my favorite summer drink. I like to throw this in a blender with ice and serve with a salted rim. Please drink responsibly (: Jose Cuervo
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,067 reviews
This is the only margarita mix I like because all the others I tried are just not good to me. I’m a repeat user and recommend others to try this product. The flavor is very delicious. The price is very reasonable.
cassandra M.
Staten Island, NY
pink lemonade isn’t one of my favorite flavors but i bought it anyway it was OK
pink lemonade isn’t one of my favorite flavors but i bought it anyway it was OK
Cynthia C.
Phoenix, AZ
This mix is amazing I like to make frozen lemonades. I just use the mix out ice in a blender and add more tequila and serve.
Galisa S.
Victoria , TX
It’s a nice drink to sip on if your having a ladies night in .yes it met my expectations no need to improve the product it’s very affordable not to expensive at all definitely would recommend it to others Jose Cuervo Pink Lemonade Margarita Mix, 1.75 L