BeveragesAlcohol & MixersJose Cuervo
Original Margarita Mix - 175L Bottle

Jose Cuervo Original Margarita Mix - 1.75L Bottle

Jose cuervo original margarita mix 1.75 l

What is the best margarita mix out there?
Never tried the flavor, is it good and worth the money?
What flavor would be best for first timers?
Start your review of Jose Cuervo Original Margarita Mix - 1.75L Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love all the different flavors and I love that it already has the alcohol in it (but I sometimes add a little more, just because)!in reviews
It is already mixed and all you have to do is pour it over ice in your glass and you are good to go.in reviews
Once a week my friends and I have a girls night and make some margaritas and have our usual chats, these are a great hit and they taste amazingin reviews
These are pretty good but I feel like you have to add more tequila for them to be right and you use way too much and go through too much too fast .in reviews
I have had them all they taste great..I have blended them with ice and on the rocks..cant go wrongin reviews
Tina A.
Des Plaines, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Jose Cuervo Original Margarita Mix - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Tina A.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I thoroughly enjoy making margaritas rather than getting the pre-made mixes. That way I can control the ingredients. Cointreau Orange Liqueur - 375ml Bottle + Casamigos Tequila Blanco
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Jose Cuervo Original Margarita Mix - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Lea Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was a kid when I first tried this in a margarita and my youth self thought 💭 omg did I just discover the best margarita in the world?! I have continued to repurchase since the age of 19! And I will forever ♾ continue to purchase this margarita mix brand! You add a little bit of this a lot a bit of tequila or vodka or whatever floats your boat a whole lime a couple shots of triple sec and boom! 🤯 you have the most amazing margarita well with a perfectly rimmed rim! With some chamoy then tajin and a slice of lemon on the rim! Yummm!!! The lady in the picture is my next door neighbor living for my margaritas!
Nikitha M.
Stockton, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Jose Cuervo Original Margarita Mix - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Nikitha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this ready to drink margarita drink mix. It's perfect for any occasion. The taste is great. Just enough tequila. Add a lime to the side of your glass and salt your rim and you're good to go. You definitely have to be careful drinking this because it will sneak up on you. Lol. I will definitely buy this again.. I definitely recommend.
Angela L.
I definitely must have a bottle of this mix on hand all the time. It's already got the alcohol mixed it in so it's super easy. You either pour it over rocks or stick it in a blender to make a frozen Margarita. It's tastes really good and you get a nice little buzz from it too. It's perfect for relaxing in the backyard by the pool! If you haven't tried it yet you should do it soon. You won't regret it!
Tiffany F.
Rome, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Jose Cuervo Original Margarita Mix - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Tiffany F.
Literally PERFECT! you can add a little more gin or vodka if that’s your preference. Very good taste.
Ivy J.
Lancaster, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Jose Cuervo Original Margarita Mix - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Ivy J.
Jose Cuervo Original Margarita Mix - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Ivy J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't drink often, but a margarita is one those classic drinks that is at the top my list when I do decide to drink. I love peach, mango, strawberry, original, etc. I really enjoy them blended. Let the good times roll with family and friends alike!
Bruna F.
Marietta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jose Cuervo Original Margarita Mix - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Bruna F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not a big drinker, so when i drink alcohol i dont like to taste the alcohol so much, so i really like this one, it has a sweet side but nothing too sweet.
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an easy option for quick margaritas, especially if you like your margs sweet. We typically make ours from scratch but these are always great in a pinch!
Marlo B.
Hobbs
Enjoy just a little to sour and great taste! I will purchase again! Quick and easy to make.
Fawn H.
Lucerne Valley
Great flavor, perfect for any occasion. Fair priced and easy to purchase at any grocery store, corner store, convienence store or even gas station. Easy to use great product! Very happy with quality and price. Will purchase again in the future.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...