Jose Cuervo Margaritas

BY JOSE CUERVO #2 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo original margarita mix 1.75 l

Jose Cuervo Margaritas
  • "Love all the different flavors and I love that it already has the alcohol in it (but I sometimes add a little more, just because)!" in 6 reviews
  • "It is already mixed and all you have to do is pour it over ice in your glass and you are good to go." in 6 reviews
  • "These are pretty good but I feel like you have to add more tequila for them to be right and you use way too much and go through too much too fast ." in 5 reviews
  • "Once a week my friends and I have a girls night and make some margaritas and have our usual chats, these are a great hit and they taste amazing" in 5 reviews
  • "I have had them all they taste great..I have blended them with ice and on the rocks..cant go wrong" in 5 reviews
Alma R.
Redlands, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Classic Lime The Original more...
Good for the price. I personally like mixed drinks of quality so when I want to make a quick cheap drink at home this margarita mix is a go to with patron, my tequila of choice. Yummy quick drink on a budget (kind of)
Angela G.
Hazy translucent yellow with a orange cast. Earthy overripe lime, lime powder, and orange peel aromas. A brisk entry leads to a sweet light-to medium bodied palate with tart lime, orange peel, bitters, agave flavors. Finishes with a tart, lime peel, agave and honey fade.
So much easier than gathering all the ingredients and blender to make from scratch but not quite as good.
gabby. S.
Danielson
Review for: Classic Lime The Original more...
Always the go to choice if you're looking to make a classic margarita at home! Also very low in sodium. Does not come with tequila so you need to buy your own and mix it up to your liking. I usually just drink it on the rocks but I would love to try a frozen margarita in the future.
Allie G.
Weirsdale , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Classic Lime The Original more...
It’s a pretty decent mixer. I prefer master of mixes over Jose Cuervo, but this is my next go to. I like that some of the “mixers” come with alcohol already in them. So far, I’ve had good luck finding this mixer in stores when I couldn’t find other mixers.
Briley
Baton Rouge, LA
Perfect taste, perfect price, just a great find for a simple lime margarita. Not going to lie, I could drink this on it’s own or even with a little splash of sparkling water and it’s so good.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
I'm the designated bartender in the family so I've been through quite a few different types of margarita mix. This one is really good because it has a nice balance with the sweet and sour.
Sayra E.
Leesville , LA
Review for: The Original more...
Using this margarita mix will make making margaritas so easy for you. It saves the time of making them so you have more time to drink them and relax on your own or with your friends.
Jennyfer B.
Hartford, AL
Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix is a great standard home bar item. It’s easy to handle when making drinks and is a great size for parties. The flavor of it is superior to most Margarita mixes but if making it into a slushy type margarita, you may wish to add a little more actual Tequila or be sure the margarita mix is chilled.
Ashley B.
Longview, TX
This has a very earthy flavor and when using this you definitely need to add lime juice and a touch of sugar to make it taste good. It’s an affordable and good option though!
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Yes, yes, and yes!  Thank you for making margarita Tuesday so easy that we can do it on Tuesday!  Great product to keep on hand and so easy to make when you have a unexpected guest.  The flavor is a little strong for me but works much better when used with crushed ice as opposed to cubes.
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Salt vs. Sugar coated rim?
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Are the pre-made ones as strong as making your own
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you say this a year round drink or mainly a summertime drink?
Veronica S.
Will this give me a hangover the next day?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Which one is your favorite flavor?