Jose Cuervo  Margaritas

• Does some of these already have alcohol?4 Answers
Jose Cuervo  Margaritas
Jose Cuervo Margaritas
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Love all the different flavors and I love that it already has the alcohol in it (but I sometimes add a little more, just because)!" in 6 reviews
  • "It is already mixed and all you have to do is pour it over ice in your glass and you are good to go." in 6 reviews
  • "I have had them all they taste great..I have blended them with ice and on the rocks..cant go wrong" in 5 reviews
  • "Once a week my friends and I have a girls night and make some margaritas and have our usual chats, these are a great hit and they taste amazing" in 5 reviews
  • "These are pretty good but I feel like you have to add more tequila for them to be right and you use way too much and go through too much too fast ." in 5 reviews
Amberly K.
Winona, MN
Review for: 1.75L more...
I think this mix is just okay. I usually get strawberry flavor with triple sec and tequila already mixed in. I like my margaritas blended and I find when I blend this with ice that the flavor is weak. I do enjoy on the rocks but overall I would say it lacks the flavor I’m looking for.
Allie G.
Weirsdale
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Classic Lime The Original more...
It’s a pretty decent mixer. I prefer master of mixes over Jose Cuervo, but this is my next go to. I like that some of the “mixers” come with alcohol already in them. So far, I’ve had good luck finding this mixer in stores when I couldn’t find other mixers.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: The Original more...
This is my favorite, easy cocktail I like to pick up every time I'm at the grocery store.  They always have it on sale and the amount of alcohol is perfect!  Sometimes if I'm feeling a little adventurous I will poor an extra shot of tequila in!
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
If I go to a restaurant or anywhere that serves alcohol, if there are no margaritas I am out! I used to HATE them but now I can't drink hardly anything else. I love the bitterness and the salty taste. The salt is the big winner for me with this drink.
Sarah M.
Yuba City, CA
Review for: Classic Lime The Original more...
Every 4th of July my family and I have the best margarita bar set-up. It’s the perfect size to make as many as we need. Just mix in some jose quervo tequila and add some salt to the rim of your glass!
Morgan A.
Rochester, NY
I have tried many store bought margarita mixers and pre-made margaritas and they are usually decent but do not have that fresh flare of a homemade marg. Jose Cuervo absolutely nailed the bottles margarita. If you are feeling a bit lazy, don't have all the ingredients, or want an easy delicious, affordable drink to bring to someone's house for an occasion, this fits the bill!
Jennifer M.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: The Original more...
Ultimate favorite mixed drink, a must have for family gatherings. The packaging can improve a bit. I can always make my own home recipe, but this is a good alternative and good for the price.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm sorry but this margarita mix is not good. It does not taste like fresh lime at all, but instead has a super acidic taste that I cannot describe other than "processed". I have tried it at multiple gatherings and bought several times thinking my taste buds and just off but no, Jose Cuervo did not get this product right. Next time, I'll stick with making my own mix.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
I'm the designated bartender in the family so I've been through quite a few different types of margarita mix. This one is really good because it has a nice balance with the sweet and sour.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this margarita! It's premixed and ready to drink! It tastes amazing and I couldn't imagine my get togethers without it. The flavor is delicious! I highly recommend it. And soooo affordable! I've bought it numerous times and I plan to again!
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Salt vs. Sugar coated rim?
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Are the pre-made ones as strong as making your own
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you say this a year round drink or mainly a summertime drink?
Veronica S.
Will this give me a hangover the next day?
Jessica H.
The village , OK
Which one is your favorite flavor?