Jose cuervo original margarita mix 1.75 l

Never tried the flavor, is it good and worth the money?
What flavor would be best for first timers?
Does anyone know where in South Africa I can buy this?
Start your review of Jose Cuervo Margaritas!
Product Highlights
“Love all the different flavors and I love that it already has the alcohol in it (but I sometimes add a little more, just because)!” in reviews
“It is already mixed and all you have to do is pour it over ice in your glass and you are good to go.” in reviews
“Once a week my friends and I have a girls night and make some margaritas and have our usual chats, these are a great hit and they taste amazing” in reviews
“These are pretty good but I feel like you have to add more tequila for them to be right and you use way too much and go through too much too fast .” in reviews
“I have had them all they taste great..I have blended them with ice and on the rocks..cant go wrong” in reviews
Saint Paul, MN
It's just AWESOME to be able to buy already perfect margaritas!! No fuss, no muss (or mess!) in achieving what can otherwise be a guessing game while creating a mess on your countertops. Just add ice, to your glass or blender for fun frozen margs, add a paper umbrella, and enjoy the delicious flavor of these!!
Willards, MD
This takes mixing out of the equation. Throw it over some ice in a glass or add it to ice and blend it up and you are good to go. Summer time is made easy with this premade solution and the ratio is a little on the stronger side but it is still really good. Well priced and Highly recommended.
Redding
The Jose Cuervo Margaritas are pretty good! We have used this when we are making a large quantity of margaritas. Homemade mixes are our [reference, but this is a good option for those times when you just don't have the time. Add a little extra fresh lime to keep is from being overly sweet.
Danbury, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect  love  always have in hand  perfect for taco Tuesday just used today to celebrate national margiarutanday  my favorite day of the year  perfectly strong sweet and tart  my go to drink and mix for easy and reliable boozy treats can be blended too
Good for partying in college when you need to disguise the flavor of cheap tequila. I had this mixes many times as a student. Could the product be improved? I guess, maybe make it less sweet and a bit more natural tasting. Yes I recommend this to disguise cheap gross tequila.
New Baltimore
Margaritas are my absolute favorite drink on a warm summer evening or paired with some delicious authentic Mexican food, and Jose's Margarita mix has always been my go to when enjoying a Margarita at home, although I tend to try some of Jose's lighter options in the near future ;)
Memphis
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We love Jose Cuervo Margs!!!  It is a great party starter and the taste is so smooth.  It definitely met our expectations the first time we tried it.  It is a great price for the quality.  Would absolutely recommend this beverage for taco tuesday or margarita monday.
Cordell, OK
This is perfect for girls night out! Everyone loves to kick back with a drink and relax. We have the best time with a quick drink and a rom-com. The flavor is so smooth and easy to drink you don’t feel like your drinking heavy alcohol. For sure will be adding this to date nights!
Clayton, NC
my absolute favorite margarita mix, a little pricey and obviously it's not hard ot make your own, but in a pinch this is a great go to. I like my mixes more tart than sweet, and this definitely fits the bill, sometimes i have to water ti down because the sugar content is high though
Palatine , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good mix. Just add the tequila (or serve over ice or blended for a non alcoholic one). Affordable and easy to serve. Salt the rim of your glass or sprinkle a pinch on the top of your margarita for a pop of saltiness that helps keep with the sweetness of the mix if it’s too sweet for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...