BY JOSE CUERVO

Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Ohhh these things are good!!! I drink them by there selfs and they are simply amazing there good!!!!!!!!!
Jessica D.
Los Angeles, CA
Best margaritas ever!! They are so inexpensive, taste great on the rocks or just freezer cold. My wife enjoys them as a slushy, just leave it in the freezer for a couple hours & voila ! ☺️
Nina J.
Owensboro
 If you love margaritas these little bottles are just what you need! The size was the perfect portion for what I was wanting and they wont break the bank! Very tasty and the cute size and labeling is perfect! Would highly recommend to others looking for a small yet affordable drink!  Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis
Michele S.
Averill Park, NY
These are perfect if you are going camping or on a vacation where you make your own drinks. We went on a camping weekend this year and these were perfect to keep in the cooler till we were ready to make a glass of margaritas!
Andrea B.
Princeton
These are the perfect ready to drink tequila margaritas. Perfect size for one and the taste is great!
jenna l.
Townsend, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are perfect for a marg on the go. They taste great and come in conveying little 4 packs. They have different flavors too.
Ashley V.
Amherst, MA
Love this product. Perfect for on the go and summer tailgates. Easily found where most alcohol is sold. Great flavor!
Megan M.
Victoria, BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I usually prefer blended margaritas but when you can't use a blender these are perfect I want a bigger size of course
Whitney H.
oakland
Purchased at: Walmart
These are perfect for girls night !! They are soo yummy and super easy. The most convenient margarita ever just pour in a glass with ice and your done. It meets my expectations every time I purchase this and I happen to get it quite a lot and it’s not that expensive at all
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These aren't too bad at all for the price. I first put them in the freezer, get them nice and cold, take them out, pop one open and boom; I have a mini premixed margarita! Don't expect a top shelf taste... you're gonna get a two for one Tuesday taste.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?