BY JOSE CUERVO

Kristy P.
Hebron, IN
Not bad for a premixed margarita. The size of the bottles are perfect for one drink. These would be great for an outdoor BYOB event, but if I can, I'll mix my own margarita with fresh ingredients.
Chantelle L.
Eastpointe, MI
This is a great cocktail drink, just the right tequila mixed in, great over ice or blended with ice!
Ximena S.
Kissimmee, FL
Quick grab, taste good, great way to start a girls night out, it was my first time and will be purchasing it again. Bought it at my local groceries store, tastes really good and doesn't taste like too much alcohol.
Tiffany F.
Hattiesburg, MS
I loooove margaritas! These are by far my favorite individual serve margaritas!
Stefanie F.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
these are super yumyy!!!!! I enjoy these to take on trips to the beach and the pool, they fit right inside your cooler and you can also slip them in your pool or beach bag! Not to mention they really are super good and so cute in the tiny bottles!!!!!!
Laura H.
Noble, OK
Great by the pool. Easy to transport and no broken bottles. Classic Jose Margarita taste.
Sherri C.
Niles, OH
These were just ok to me. I wasn't overly impressed. I would much rather just take the time to make my own margarita. I thought these had a somewhat bitter taste, but I'm also not a huge fan of Jose Cuervo tequila.
Catherine B.
W Springfield, MA
Love this minis they are perfect to pour over ice. They are sweet so if you don't love the taste of alcohol they are a good margarita for you to try
Stephani H.
Nashville, TN
They are very gimmicky and a huge waste of money comparatively. But if you just want a single drink and don't care about the price, they are still very convenient and taste pretty good. They are very diluted and they taste like there's barely any alcohol in them. So that's a plus for some people.
Leah D.
Mitchell, IN
A very good drink mix to add to crushed ice. It's easy and convenient to use. Glad they have came up with such an easy concept.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?