BY JOSE CUERVO

Kyleigh R.
Cameron , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are perfect for a quick pick me up or a day on the beach! Great size, great taste and a great price!
Renee M.
Findlay, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My all time favorite pre mixed margarita mixes! I have almost every flavor on top my fridge! These little minis are the perfect size for gifts as well as a one glass measurement!
Sami K.
Grand Jct, CO
These are absolutely perfect I actually was vacationing recently and my husband and I didn't wanna blow a ton of money buying drinks at restraunts so we grabbed a couple of these packs and were set!! Great size!!
Hillary H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love these little things! They travel nicely, and they're made with REAL tequila instead of wine or beer like their pre-made margarita counterparts. They're a little pricey, but they're strong, and I will definitely buy them again
Jordan M.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love these. They taste awesome and they are a mess free marg. They are pretty potent with out tasting like tequila.
Hailey C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love love love these! So yummy and taste great for any occasion! they are small enough that you can bring around too!
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Perfect do a little on the go tubing down a river trip. Or just heading to a barbecue and don’t want to share the big bottle.
Ariel A.
Bay minette , AL
Staple at my bar! These are so good and have the perfect amount of alcohol that you can actually taste unlike most premixed drinks!
Belinda G.
PEARLAND, TX
Great taste and perfect to have with you out by the pool or at bbq's! Served over ice is the best way. This is one I recommend to friends.
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
These are perfect for outdoor activities such as cookouts. They are easy to carry and fit perfect in a cooler. Grab a bottle and party on! Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?