BY JOSE CUERVO

Stormy H.
Portales, NM
These smaller containers are the perfect size for me and my friends! For the price, its prefect for a chill girls night!
Stephanie L.
Salinas, CA
these are great for you very own margarita drinks whenever you feel like just having one and don't have extra to put away
Nicole B.
Mendenhall, MS
Easy little pick me up. Great for a bottle to relax you when you've had "one of those days!" Strawberry is great as well!
Crystal G.
Garden City, KS
Great margaritas love the taste and everything about them good for any occasions isn't so expensive for how good it taste
Toni B.
Ocala, FL
I love these. I can pick a few up on the way to a party, takes the hassle out of making drinks individually for wveryone
asset n.
I love these, super easy to use and carry. To me it's much simpler than the big bottle especially when you're on the go.
Kaitlin B.
Greer, SC
I love a good margarita, and this is one of the best that there is! If you love a margarita, go out and give this a try!
Miranda M.
St Petersburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These taste delicious and are extremely conventional for on-the-go. We used them for a few friends bachelorette parties.
Caitlin C.
Cochran, GA
I love these. Even though I drink wayyyyy too many at once!! They are full of flavor, but not too strong with the tequila
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Great for traveling and beach trips. Not my favorite margarita mix but I love these to throw in my bag for a quick trip.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?