BY JOSE CUERVO

Juan T.
Kindred, FL
When it comes to mix drink you can't go wrong with this.. taste great great price. Best drink ever. Once pick this brand
Kelsey W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Perfectly mixed and perfect size for parties to keep drinks fresh and cold. Love all their flavors, but original is best
Divena K.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE, LOVE., LOVE!!!! Perfect for ladies night, and delicious! Turns a together into a fiesta! ;] Would indeed recommend!
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These babies are great when your not in the mood to make your own margaritas. They taste great and are reasonably priced.
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Margaritas para todooos!! deliciosa y totalmente recomendada par aquellos que les gusta experimentar con sabores fuertes
Carrie H.
Riverside, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I think this is very strong . It's not really for me. But I know lots of my friends love the taste . I personally hate it
Lupita G.
Yess we drink this in every party or group thing we make. It taste so amazing and it makes the party more fun then ever.
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
Oh my.. i Love these and the fact theu come in this size! Such a great idea to put this in mini sizes! So glad you did!!
Toni B.
Ocala, FL
I love these. I can pick a few up on the way to a party, takes the hassle out of making drinks individually for wveryone
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Great for traveling and beach trips. Not my favorite margarita mix but I love these to throw in my bag for a quick trip.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?