BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Alison V.
Perfect for a margarita already pre made. Perfect flavor and great for a glass of margarita. Decent price will buy again!
Carrie H.
Riverside, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I think this is very strong . It's not really for me. But I know lots of my friends love the taste . I personally hate it
Lupita G.
Yess we drink this in every party or group thing we make. It taste so amazing and it makes the party more fun then ever.
Divena K.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE, LOVE., LOVE!!!! Perfect for ladies night, and delicious! Turns a together into a fiesta! ;] Would indeed recommend!
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
I love me some Margaritas an these I can take to any party that I want it's a great thing when you have minis at party's.
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
Oh my.. i Love these and the fact theu come in this size! Such a great idea to put this in mini sizes! So glad you did!!
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
These are amazing for individual serving margaritas. No hassle at all to enjoy, just chill and pass them out at a party.
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The perfect party favor! The best pre-made margarita in the market. Not overly sugary but super convenient and delicious.
Elise C.
Fort Worth, TX
This is great when you're trying to go to bars with your friends or having dinner with people and it's a laid back scene
Ashley L.
ELK GROVE, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great tasting and it does not take long for the effect of the drink to hit you, I'm not a big drinker so that maybe why.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?