BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Jordan M.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love these. They taste awesome and they are a mess free marg. They are pretty potent with out tasting like tequila.
Jacquelyn K.
I just love these mini margaritas!! First of all they are soo cute!! Premixed and perfect when you just want a few drinks!
Ashleigh S.
Moundville, AL
This product is so delicious! Super simple and small so you don't have the bulky bottle to carry everywhere. Great product.
Maria U.
DORAL, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
perfect if you dont like just tequila with salt and lemon, have a good flavor and if you like margaritas you gonna love it
Heather F.
Grand Jct, CO
Very tasty!  Great price.  Nice for get togethers. Limey and delicious. My go to brand over any other. Chill and ready to go
Melissa C.
Buffalo, NY
I just traveled for work with my girlfriends Ana these traveled with me. They were delicious and easy to drink at the hotel
Amanda B.
Oceanside, CA
Love these. They are the perfect size for a personalized drink. So yummy and beyond fresh, I love them on a hot summer day.
Lauren T.
Indianapolis, IN
Idk what there is to say...these are amazing, they taste great, they are a great price, and they make any gathering GREAT!
Nicole D.
Denver, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis are perfect to take with you to any party. They taste so good, just like I made them myself!
Alexis k.
Green Bay, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love these! They fit in my purse and taste pretty good too! I mix them with soda to make less strong but still amazing!!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?