BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Amanda B.
Oceanside, CA
Love these. They are the perfect size for a personalized drink. So yummy and beyond fresh, I love them on a hot summer day.
Brianna m.
Linthicum, MD
A little too sweet for my liking. However, they are perfect when you don't feel like taking the time to make your own Marg.
Priscilla F.
Philadelphia, PA
These Margarita Minis are perfect for when I don't want to whip up a whole batch of margaritas! They're great tasting too.
Jessica G.
Love how quick and easy it is to just pick it u and go and the taste is great just like a regular one but with out the ice
Starla W.
These little beauties are a staple in my pantry. I like the size and taste. however I wish they would lower the price! Lol!
Alicia G.
Beltsville, MD
One of my favorite drinks for the summertime. I use to stay drinking these. It's not too sweet but it's not strong either.
Nikki G.
BLOOMINGTON, IN
So good! These are the perfect size. Best enjoyed on the rocks! If you can find them try the Paloma flavor in little cans!
Audrey M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I can't really rate this as I've never tried it. I do like a light beer low in calories and I'm good to try somethibg new.
Melissa C.
Buffalo, NY
I just traveled for work with my girlfriends Ana these traveled with me. They were delicious and easy to drink at the hotel
Ricci P.
Doylestown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So good wheb you are going to the beach or pool for the day you done have to mix anything it's all done for you!!! Love it
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?