BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Shanna G.
New Ulm, MN
Perfect for stashing in my purse to smuggle into movies. I also like to pop a bunch in there whenever I'm hanging out with friends so we can have a party on the go. Taste is great, price is right, and I would recommend these to everyone.
Katherine C.
Queens, NY
When I have my BBQ's during the summer months I love to have these around for my friends or family members who don't enjoy the taste of liquor as much as the rest of us.It taste amazing and it gives you a healthy buzz. You can also add more tequila if an added kick is needed.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
I love anything fun-sized or mini and these are no exception. These mini margs are cute, convenient and fun! The perfect size for a beach trip, pregame event or tailgating!
Megan B.
I love the Jose Cuervo mini margaritas! Perfect for throwing in the cooler when we are camping and I won't need to lug the big bottles. Its a little more expensive than making your own but it's worth it when trying to conserve space
Kimberlie F.
Allston, MA
These are perfect for a day at the beach with your girlfriends. They are a little sweet but you can definitely tell it's a tequila beverage. A fair price for 4 little drinks. Will definitely buy again.
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
I bought 200 of these for my wedding favors - they are so good and decent pricing! We had plenty left over to enjoy over ice or put in the blender with frozen strawberries SO GOOD
A B.
Los Angeles
Jose Cuervo is the best and love how they started making the small personal size bottles, great for parties, convenient to take on trips, less messy and no need to dirty cups or anything, just chill it & enjoy. Just wish that they came in larger packs instead of 4 bottles.
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
A great price and deal if your hosting a party or any type of event that requires a good margarita. They taste delicious and they are satisfying. You can purchase this anywhere. I purchased this for $12 at Walmart and i was impressed with it and so where my guests.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
If you want a margarita but don't want to do the work you this stuff is sub par. It really doesn't have very much of an alcohol taste and is so cloyingly sweet that it's almost unbearable. I feel like this stuff was specifically made for high schoolers that want to look cool.
abbey w.
BALDWINSVILLE, NY
Delicious go to Margarita! My girlfriends and I love to drink these in the summer time. Simple, easy, and very tasty. Be careful, they knock your socks right off your feet. I prefer Jose above all other tequila brands and will always continue to purchase this brand.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?