BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Lauren T.
Indianapolis, IN
Idk what there is to say...these are amazing, they taste great, they are a great price, and they make any gathering GREAT!
Kristen B.
Carrollton, GA
These have a great taste and are good for pregaming a night out on the town. Just the right mixture for a casual cocktail.
Brooke M.
Perfect for the beach or pool! Taste is great and not too strong! They will sneak up on you if you're not careful, though!
Jacquelyn K.
I just love these mini margaritas!! First of all they are soo cute!! Premixed and perfect when you just want a few drinks!
Morgan L.
These are perfect for anyone who loves margaritas on the go! For camping or riding or fishing these are absolutely perfect!
Amanda B.
Oceanside, CA
Love these. They are the perfect size for a personalized drink. So yummy and beyond fresh, I love them on a hot summer day.
Audrey M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I can't really rate this as I've never tried it. I do like a light beer low in calories and I'm good to try somethibg new.
Brianna m.
Linthicum, MD
A little too sweet for my liking. However, they are perfect when you don't feel like taking the time to make your own Marg.
Priscilla F.
Philadelphia, PA
These Margarita Minis are perfect for when I don't want to whip up a whole batch of margaritas! They're great tasting too.
Starla W.
These little beauties are a staple in my pantry. I like the size and taste. however I wish they would lower the price! Lol!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?