BY JOSE CUERVO

Emily W.
Bartlett, TN
A nice alternative to a real margarita. Not too much sour mix like some other alternates I've tried in the past. A great value.
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Have tried 2 different flavor mixes and both satisfied but had more of a really sweet taste. However, I would still try again.
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY
I've bought these for parties I've thrown in the past. Who doesn't love a mini marg? They were a big hit and delicious at that!
Pamela S.
Newtown, CT
I love Margaritas and this is the perfect way to grab a pack and go. Easy to take to a BYOB party or just have at home as well.
Sydney B.
Love these! I enjoy a margarita every now and again and it is nice I don't have to open full size bottles when I just want one!
Tiffany D.
Columbus , GA
Absolutely love these margaritas on a nice hot summer day. It is by far the best and is great for a night out with the ladies!!
Danyelle K.
Minerva, OH
These are perfect for making just one drink and its the right amount! It pours right into a cup over ice and you're off! Enjoy
Alex C.
Columbus, OH
These margarita minis are my absolute favorite! They're super small and convenient! They're also great for portion control lol.
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not enough!!! Always go for the big bottle!!! This tequila is great for a shot with the girls or mixed with a little margarita
Damonee N.
Gardena, CA
Pairs very well with a extra shot of tequila. Good size good for party settings. Especially when there's no official bartender
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?