BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Christina P.
Monroe Township, NJ
Love these little guys! These are great for byob restaurants, 4 individual bottle per pack, and the alcohol is already mixed in.
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Nice cool drink on a chill day. I love this drink me and hubby drink it just chilling on the porch. Jose curevo is a good product
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
LOVES THIS PRODUCT!! I was surprised to see this product in little mini togos.... I snagged them up and wa so pleased that I did
Maria H.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great Value! Quick grab when you're pressed for time and can't grab mixers. Good taste and good value. Awesome for get-togethers.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Bought these for a bachelorette party so we were always prepared. They are average but do the job. Love how they are grab and go.
Quisha H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I believe this is the smartest invention made to man kind I love these on the rocks or put it in the freezer for some icee effect
Sarah S.
Rome, NY
Perfect size for a small amount of a margarita. Love that it's already mixed in there so you don't have to buy multiple products.
Samantha P.
THESE ARE AMAZING. I whip these out when I have a few friends over and it's a great time. They're delicious and overall fantastic
LaTivias A.
Tifton, GA
These minis are great for a night cap or if you plan on staying in for the night. I love the premix but I prefer to make my own.
Lindsy B.
lincoln, ne
These margarita minis are the perfect size for a night cap! They are beautifully flavored- sweet, sour, tangy and full of lime.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?