BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Allison G.
Boaz, AL
These things are tasty! The perfect refreshing drink! & the pack that they come in is all you would need to get a good buzz going.
Sarah e.
Summerville, SC
I love these minis they are so good for party. That way you don't leave the guest with a lot of liquor. I am selfish on my liquor.
Khiya t.
Atlanta, GA
The perfect minis for a perfect party!! Love the taste, the packaging, and the size!! Use these alot when gathering with my ggfs!!
Heather C.
Johnstown, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love love love these! Purchased these for my wedding to put in my wedding party gift bags! They were perfect size and so much fun!
Brittany C.
Mount Sinai, NY
SO refreshing on a hot summer day!!! LOVE! Perfect for the beach!! It can be hard to find so when you do you might wanna stock up!
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Bought these for a bachelorette party so we were always prepared. They are average but do the job. Love how they are grab and go.
Quisha T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I believe this is the smartest invention made to man kind I love these on the rocks or put it in the freezer for some icee effect
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
Jose is my favorite man in the world! I love the strawberry lime flavored drink. These bottles are perfect sized to take camping.
Carmen L.
Oh for the beach, rivers, roadies are very very useful. It's like travel tequila parties everywhere jajaja. For the price it's ok
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These mini margaritas are very good for parties and movie nights. I purchase them for quite some time. The taste is pretty good.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?