BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Etna C.
Phoenix, AZ
For an already prepared margarita it's actually not that bad. I've gone to bars and ended up not very pleased with the way my drink was made. Either too much syrup and not enough lemon flavor or it's just taste like pure alcohol which I don't really enough... I like subtle drinks not bang here it is drink!
Johnna M.
Saint Louis , MO
Who doesn't like a margarita already made? I bought it for a barbecue and it was quick and easy grab for everyone. I'm s repeat offender and I would recommend these to anyone looking for a quick option that will satisfy.
Alyse S.
Pendleton, SC
I absolutely love these! What a convenient and easy way for you to have a margarita. They are perfect for our weekly taco night and I even used them as stocking stuffers last christmas for some friends. I love the taste!
Paola H.
Somerdale, NJ
Omg! This is my favorite drink so far. It taste delicious. It ready to serve, so you can serve it and drink it!!!! I got it from wine and spirit. Comparing it with other this is one of the best. If you can just get them!
Amy k.
Imperial, MO
I like these mixed with a light beer with a salted rim glass. Careful, they sneak up on you but they're pretty good. If I didn't mix them I'm not sure I could drink them. The little bottles are adorable though, I buy a pack of these to kick off the summer.
Katy Z.
I call these my "emergency margaritas" they're not as good as making one yourself but it's really handy to have these around for when a friend stops by unexpectedly or you're looking for something quick after work!
neva h.
mesa, AZ
Fantastic! I love these! They are so convenient and my go to when I have unexpected company. I always have these in the fridge, really. They are affordable, although I always look for them when they are on sale. Overall, these rate high in my book.
Andrea S.
Mc Farland, WI
These are so good! I adore magaritas but sometimes don't want to mess with mixing a drink. These are pre-mixed, inexpensive and so very delicious. I highly recommend buying this at your local liquor store. You can't go wrong since they use great tequila in the mix and have a great flavor.
Briana T.
Clinton Township, MI
As the night goes on I definitely get lazier when it comes to mixing drinks. With this I can just open the cooler, grab a drink, and go back to the party. So much better than having to measure everything out.
AnnMarie C.
These are so good I've even drank them straight from the bottle *puts hands over eyes!* but they're not a strong tequila taste but will give you a good feeling after a glass
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?