BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Marysa M.
these mini margaritas are perfect for tailgating or any other activity where you would not want to bring a mixer plus the alcohol.
Ariel A.
Bay minette , AL
Staple at my bar! These are so good and have the perfect amount of alcohol that you can actually taste unlike most premixed drinks!
Sarah E.
Olathe, KS
Jose Cuervo Margarita mini's taste really delicious!! I really love margaritas and this is a really good product. I like the size.
Kait R.
Nashville, TN
Perfect when you are going to a friends place and don't know how much you want to drink. Super convenient and tastes just as good!
Lanee S.
Not too strong not to sweet I don't drink much but so far I would definitely drink this more Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis
Peggy S.
I love these little margaritas they taste amazing to be bought premade not expensive they come in 4s or you can buy individual one
Khiya t.
Atlanta, GA
The perfect minis for a perfect party!! Love the taste, the packaging, and the size!! Use these alot when gathering with my ggfs!!
Jessica G.
Detroit, MI
Middle of the road tequila but it will get you where you're going in a pinch. Drink too much and you will probably have an issue 🙂
Yokasta B.
Jose Cuervo margarita minis are a great option to when you don't have time to mix a drink, just pop a few in the fridge and enjoy!!
Nicole L.
Traverse City
Pretty much my favorite of margarita mixes. They're the perfect size and make great gifts. We use them for adult stocking stuffers.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?