BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Rosa M.
Escondido, CA
Tastes like lemon and salt, super delicious and fresh, I really enjoyed tasting these and am looking forward to buying from this brand!
Marissa W.
These are amazingggggg!!! I love them! The first time I tried them, I fell in love w/ them! So I just buy it by the big bottle now! Lol
Jessica B.
Kahoka
The mini margaritas are wonderful! I love the taste and the are perfect for a get together with some friends for margaritas and tacos.
Christie T.
I absolutely love this small bottles they taste really good and are easy to carry and open they are great for summer time get together
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
Bought these for a picnic. Great way to have margaritas without the mess of the blender. They are a little sugary. I only can have one.
Lindsey C.
N Chesterfld, VA
Anything Jose and margarita is delicious. It's a little pricey considering it is top shelf quality but definitely worth the extra money
Kelly W.
Love these. Love that they come in single servings. No fuss of needing to mix multiple ingredients when I have a taste for margaritas.
Alanna S.
Oak Grove, KY
Anything Jose is nasty, or maybe I have drank to much tequila in my days lol def not my go to liquor or drink try to avoid at all times
virginia p.
Hollywood , FL
Margarita ready-prepared not to lose time, only stands to cool and drink! I recommend it also is the best brand of tequila Jose Cuervo!
Lindsay E.
Yuma, AZ
I am the only one who drinks these in my house (hubby drinks beer). I love that I can easily grab one without pulling out the blender.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?