BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Stephanie R.
Midway, TN
Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis are extremely delicious! They are perfectly mixed. The Minis are mixed to taste just like a margarita should!
Brandi B.
Ashland, PA
I'm a huge fan of this, perfect for shots or if you want the margarita but don't want to mix it up. It's a favorite with my friends and I
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
YUM! Just keep them chilled and they are ready to go! What more could you ask for?! It's Jose Cuervo so you already know it tastes great!
Feather B.
Pooler, Ga
These are great and perfect for trips. So cute and handy. The flavor is a bit tangy, but they're just so darn cute no one will notice.
Kelly W.
Love these. Love that they come in single servings. No fuss of needing to mix multiple ingredients when I have a taste for margaritas.
Rachel K.
Vicksburg, MI
I absolutely love the mini's! Perfect if you only want 1 drink and not open the whole bottle. Perfect for pool parties or get togethers
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Bought these for a picnic. Great way to have margaritas without the mess of the blender. They are a little sugary. I only can have one.
Cheli W.
Albuquerque, NM
Great option when you don't want/need a large ready mixed bottle of margaritas. But then, you probably want the big one anyway, right?
Wendy G.
Love the convenient margaritas. This is my favorite mix drink above all. I love mine on the rocks with salted rim. Grab these up today
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
I like Jose Cuervo tequila, but these just don't taste tart enough to be a margarita. Save your money and make the margaritas homemade!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?