BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
These are a bit too sour and sweet for my taste, but with a bit of water and some ice this is palatable. Maybe add a bit more Jose Cuervo!
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
I love to drink Margaritas and i really recommend The Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis, because coming on a covenient package and taste so good.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love to take shoots of this liquor. Price is reasonable and affordable. Purchase this from ABC store. Recommend others to try this liquor.
Bracie M.
Belle Chasse, LA
Amazing! Love this stuff so much! Taste absolutely amazing, but it's even better when it's made as a frozen drink! My go to at home drink!
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Pretty tasty and easy to grab and go. Good for get togethers or just hanging at home by yourself or with friends. I would get these again
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love these for an easy to drink margarita. Of course it's never as good as one you can get at a Mexican restaurant but these do the job!
Brandi B.
Ashland, PA
I'm a huge fan of this, perfect for shots or if you want the margarita but don't want to mix it up. It's a favorite with my friends and I
Shannon M.
Mckinney, TX
Love! Love! These were the Bomb! I did not know if it would like them but they were so good and everyone at my house liked the taste too.
Karen R.
I love these! Taste well and so good with an orange in the drink. Usually have these on me! I always order them on a liquor delivery site
Stephanie R.
Midway, TN
Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis are extremely delicious! They are perfectly mixed. The Minis are mixed to taste just like a margarita should!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?