BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
These already made margarita drinks by Jose Cuervo are so good !!! I buy the huge bottle at Costco. You don't have to add any alcohol at all because it's already mixed in. It's insanely delicious and all you need is one tall glass on the rocks and you feel like you're on an island vacation.
Jennifer P.
The best I can find in the liquor stores! They are the perfect little size and the flavor is great. Not too syrupy like other margarita mixes. I'd definitely recommend these mini margaritas! Great for taco Tuesday.
Estephania A.
Este licor es de alta calidad con varias versiones dependiendo de su cantidad de alcohol que es notoriamente diferente la una de la otra, su precio no es elevado y si tu interez es sobre resacas tristemente sera como la pelicula Hangover para ti
Nora C.
Cleveland, OH
This is my go to party drink! It's yummy and the perfect size! It's easy to make sure you aren't over doing it! Margaritas are my favorite drink in the summer! Definitely would recommend to my friends!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
These are awesome! They are perfect for events like tailgating where there is a ton of liquor but not many good options for mixers. They make adorable gifts, you could create a little margarita themed box or box for pretty cheap.
Lisa G.
Beech Bluff, TN
I bought these at my local liquor store a while back and they are ok... Not the greatest margarita ever but drinkable! There's another brand of mini bottled margarita that I like better... It is affordable but I've said it before and I'll say it again, You get what you pay for!!!
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
These taste awesome and are super cute! Jose Cuervo is an awesome brand for tequila and these are super convenient! Just grab one pour in a margarita glass and party on! Would definitely recommend this to anyone
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
I love these margarita minis! They taste so good and are packaged so nicely. The bottles fit so well into a cooler for on the go events or parties. Jose Cuervo is a great trusted brand and I will buy from them again!
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I don't know how much anyone else loves Margaritas. But, I love them! These mini packages were a brilliant idea! Just a little at a time. I purchased these for a small party at home, and they were such a hit! I buy them on a regular for home. Margaritas on the go! Perfect!
Katie T.
Tewksbury, MA
Perfect grab and go for tail-gating at concerts. So much better than the alternatives- the plastic containers are so much safer and easier than the Cayman Jack glass bottles. Totally delicious and refreshing after a long week at work. Highly recommend.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?