BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Erin T.
Sanger, TX
These are so much fun at the pool or a park. For 4th of July, we had a margarita bar, and my light weight friends loved these small singles.
Jessica H.
Oh my! I can drink these all day. They are so yummy. They come in a couple different flavors. So if you like margaritas you should try these!
Allison B.
I brought a pack of these with me to a Jimmy Buffett tailgate. The flavor was so fruity and tasted great, and the size of these was perfect!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yummy paradise on the go i love a ready made drink when i dont have the time and this is a favorite when we have a quick Mexican diner night
Maria S.
Gervais, Or
This is definitely a good drink for any lady's that like to drink good liquor. It tastes so good because it has like a lemonade taste to it.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I enjoy all the flavors, I like to put these in my little cooler and take them to the beach. Nice and cold keeps me cool under the beach sun.
Melissa L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like these little margaritas! They're pretty good. The light flavor is not nearly as good as the full margarita flavor ones though.
Erica P.
Bronx, NY
I really enjoy having these I love margaritas is probably one of my favorite drinks and these are great to take with you to visit the in-laws
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
These are so good. I tried them in Arizona one time, they had it in a liquor store and they taste just like the big bottle. Even better cold.
Susanne I.
Brunswick, OH
I love the packaging and convince of the Jose Cuervo singles. They are the perfect size to take to the beach, park or tailgate party.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?