BY JOSE CUERVO

Alexa i.
Findlay, OH
Tried this with my father's family for independence day! Perfect little taste tester size and really gets you the flavor of Jose in a small kick.
Deb D.
Tunbridge
Awesome single serving Margarita. Would buy again for sure. I feel that price wise its a good deal. Price, taste and ease of use are all 5 star.
Mary H.
Bourg, LA
This product I know well. I keep the minis on hand for company and for pool time. I also buy the minis for mardi gras parades. Wonderful product
Sydney M.
Eureka, KS
I love anything Margaritas and these are delicious especially for anyone that doesn't want to take the time to make one. They're quick and tasty
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are perfect for on the go! The taste is really good! I love a good margarita and when I don't have time to make one this is a great go to!
Imani G.
Commerce, TX
Just like I said one the bigger one. This is the life of the party and the mini ones are even better because u have individual ones for everyone
Amanda B.
These were awesome to have on the boat!!! Mixed just right for being able to drink and not get sloppy drunken. Good for kicking back and relaxing
Julie H.
Waveland, MS
Not quite the same as th real thing, it they definitely hit the spot in a hot summer day! Relatively affordable compared to other similar drinks.
Muriel R.
I really enjoy Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis either alone or sharing. A great value when entertaining or just wanting to have a little alone time.
Samantha R.
Pasadena, TX
Great for mixing my liquor to make me a margarita it has all the ingredients for a margarita all you hafto add is the ice n liquor and blend away
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?