BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Diana G.
Waukegan, IL
So cute so good and so fun on the go. These are perfect for picnics. They have a great margarita flavor to them. Don't forget the lime and salt ;)
Sheila L.
['Fontana', ''], CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
When it comes to my margaritas this is the brand I use.We as a family buy this often.Thanks. I just wish they would come out with moreflavor mixes.
Mariah W.
These are great for parties or if you want a fun, celebratory drink without having to make a large batch of margaritas that would just go to waste!
Shelby H.
These are so good. I love having mini margaritas to grab and drink. When you want the drink but not the hassle of making it theses serve the place.
cheyenne r.
Central, SC
So good! I love this flavor in the small and large size. But these we use specifically for tailgaiting or superbowl parties there the perfect size!
Teresa R.
Phoenix, AZ
Super cute. Great small gift along with a small bottle of you know what. I gave them along with a mason jar. Perfect for a self serve margarita.
Alexa i.
Findlay, OH
Tried this with my father's family for independence day! Perfect little taste tester size and really gets you the flavor of Jose in a small kick.
Nina G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Adorable packaging!!! Caught my eye it was soo good . i could drink these every party. Lol. But seriously they are great and mixed to perfection.
Katie C.
Savannah, GA
It's the perfect size! You can pour it over ice and drink it on the rocks. Or blend it to make it frozen. Either way, I like to add some sugar!!
Tonya J.
Graham, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are so good and I really like them. They are so little so you may have to drink a few but still good. Not strong so I just add more liquor.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?