BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Shelby H.
These are so good. I love having mini margaritas to grab and drink. When you want the drink but not the hassle of making it theses serve the place.
Cecilia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Way too sweet for my liking. Bought these before going to a friend's and we couldn't drink them. Definitely prefer making my own margaritas!
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are super great if you are a light drinker like me. Love the size of these things, and how can you go wrong with a Margarita flavor .. Yummy!
Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
These are AWESOME. Seriously! So good and such a cute size! My friends all love them. Easy for when just one person in the group wants a margarita
KATIE A.
Paulina, LA
These are so convient and affordable. Go out to your local grocery store and buy them! They come in a couple different flavors so you have options.
Linda M.
South Point
These are great for a quick margarita they are the perfect size for a quick drink. Love the fact it is already fixed for me. Jose is not too cheap
Jennifer W.
Kissimmee, FL
Awsome taste I love minni margaritas when I'm doing a ladies night at home, and movies, the small bottle are great to add in a cooler and give out
Molly M.
HighlandsRanch
These are a good alternative to homemade margaritas. They’re great to grab on the go if you’re going to some sort of gathering! Very sugary though.
Ellen P.
Wood River, IL
Just what the Bartender ordered. Taste like your on a vacation!! Without all the hassle of making the Margaritas yourself.
Will buy again and again
Sara T.
Feeding Hills, MA
Love these! They're great, and easy to carry around, vs using a cup to hold your drink. We had these while on vacation and they were so convenient.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?