BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Daisy B.
So great! Easy to carry in a purse to bring along to parties, so tasty and even tastier cold or with some ice. First time I had it and it was great!
Catherine B.
W Springfield, MA
Love this minis they are perfect to pour over ice. They are sweet so if you don't love the taste of alcohol they are a good margarita for you to try
jenniffer s.
Springboro, OH
Such an easy way to take my favorite drink to the pool, a friend's house or out by a fire pit. Smooth flavor and if you carry a lemon it is perfect!
Melissa J.
Love the flavor and convenience of small bottles that gives me the allusion that I'm drinking in moderation! Lol good mix of lime flavor and tequila.
Casey P.
Redondo Beach, CA
These little guys are perfect for when I just want one margarita on the go! Delicious and strong, but not too strong. Great blended or on the rocks!
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX
I really like these mini margaritas! They tasted great and were so much fun to enjoy with friends. These are in the cooler every get together I have.
Kelly M.
Poultney, Vt
These are delicious! Perfect for a beach day or if you want to try just a little taste. Highly recommend to those who enjoy a sweet yet bitter buzz.
Diana P.
Tucson, AZ
This is super tasty and convenient. I don't drink often do buying all the accessories for margaritas seems to be a waste this product makes it easy
Sara T.
Feeding Hills, MA
Love these! They're great, and easy to carry around, vs using a cup to hold your drink. We had these while on vacation and they were so convenient.
Cecilia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Way too sweet for my liking. Bought these before going to a friend's and we couldn't drink them. Definitely prefer making my own margaritas!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?