BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Andrea O.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is awesome! They are perfect to take to parties or barbecues. This is a great drink during the summer and the size makes it that much easier. The value is great and the cost is good! I would buy this again for any outing. 10/10 would recommend.
Stephani H.
Nashville, TN
They are very gimmicky and a huge waste of money comparatively. But if you just want a single drink and don't care about the price, they are still very convenient and taste pretty good. They are very diluted and they taste like there's barely any alcohol in them. So that's a plus for some people.
Isabelle d.
Los Angeles, CA
These are good last minute mixers, so when you're in a time crunch you can easily grab them at your local liquor or grocery store and toss it in a blender with ice and tequila to make a decent & quick margarita. The sugar content is high, but the taste is decent.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
These taste really good. I like these because its Margaritas already made. Saves me time making my own Margaritas. I love mixing these with ice in the blender. Great to serve for guest, or just a treat for myself.
ashley p.
Logansport, IN
These are a little on the expensive side, but really tasty! I think it would be cheaper to make your own, but in a pinch, these are great! I got these at the local liquor store, so it might be cheaper at Walmart or something. Overall I liked it...it's just pricey.
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
No the world's best margaritas but these little guys are tasty, go down easy, and don't get you totally hammered off a couple. It doesn't sneak up on you like some magaritas can and is honestly is pretty tasty for a pre made traditional flavor margarita. I'm a huge margarita fan and would say I am giving these 5 stars more for the convenience travel factor than the taste.
Jessika A.
Esta presentación de jose cuervo hace mucho mas comodo para compartir con otros si estas fuera de casa, ademas de racionar perfectamente la cantidad que caras a cada uno de tus invitados. Tiene un excelente sabor y te ahorras mucho el hacer las margaritas tu.
Camilla S.
Schaumburg, IL
These are perfect! Their cute little packaging makes them fun to drink, while they still have all the full flavor and punch of a normal Jose Cuervo Margarita. These are a must for girls night, beach trips or an array of fun activities under the sun!
Danie G.
Lees Summit, MO
My belly hurts thinking about these but I guess moderation is something I haven't quite gotten the hang of. These are pretty tasty especially if you like your margaritas with sugar instead of salt the way that I do. Handy to have a little bottle you can carry with you. Definitely gets the job done.
Lisa B.
allen, tx
What is more appealing then a pack of travel size margaritas!! Very affordable! Great to bring along to picnics and great options in a cooler at the lake; beer, margaritas etc. I'm not sure of other brands that offer this so I think it's great!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?