BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Kim J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect for parties! Or mixing drinks. Just the right size and amount of flavor. I like the packaging and they are affordable and come in other flavors
Michelle M.
Oak Ridge, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love these mini margaritas. I just pour them over ice and they are great. They are the perfect size to put in my cooler and not take up so much room.
Nicole B.
Accokeek, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Definitely a party starter I love the Jose Cuervo brand it's something that you would have to try and order to understand the flavors can't be matched
Casey P.
Redondo Beach, CA
These little guys are perfect for when I just want one margarita on the go! Delicious and strong, but not too strong. Great blended or on the rocks!
Selena W.
Sacramento
These things are great if you want a good quality margarita without dealing with all the hassle of busting out your blender and all the ingredients!
Amanda S.
Excellent Margaritas ready to go in minutes and they take up less room in the fridge. Good flavor, pour it over ice or blend it and it is good to go.
Catherine B.
W Springfield, MA
Love this minis they are perfect to pour over ice. They are sweet so if you don't love the taste of alcohol they are a good margarita for you to try
Hannah M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Never had them sorry> I'm sure they taste good but i am only 18 so it is not legal for my to invest this product.wish I would tell you more sorry ppl
Rani M.
Tucson, AZ
First off, I love miniatures. Second, portable margaritas! Plastic means not worrying about breaking them, and they still have all the great flavor!
Alissa J.
Fresno, CA
These are so good! It's not strong and it's a drink already mixed up for yoh! It goes down smooth and I would recommend these for a casual gathering.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?