BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Stetson P.
Victoria, TX
Really good drinks for a beach trip. Very easy to open. Yummy to drink. Just all around great! Fun for parties river trips beach trips. Or just a family bbq
Alisha T.
Manchester , Ct
I love Jose Cuervo margaritas, so when I found them miniaturized I was ecstatic! !! It's the perfect size for picnics or cookouts! And they taste great too?
Lauren A.
Tujunga, CA
I like these for parties so you don't have to take time away from entertaining to make the drinks I keep the stocked in the cooler and everyone's good to go
T I.
These mini margaritas are good for on the go/to carry along to a byob gathering. I personally like to add a shot of cuervo gold to mine for a perfect taste.
Samantha S.
These are super good & yummy. They're fun & easy to slam in one sitting. They get you tipsy fast & I highly recommend, they're super convenient & affordable
Dusty S.
Victoria, TX
These little drinks are ok, they are sweet, and are easy just to grab up, don't have to mix anything, very convenient if you like sweet already mixed drinks.
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love margaritas more than any other drink and these little minis are perfect for parties. It's not enough to get you in trouble but enough to have fun with
Claudia O.
Ceres, CA
I love these. You don't have to mix it and its small so you can finish it without it getting hot and gross. All you need is a bucket of ice to keep them in.
Brittany C.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
LOVE these mini! Perfect portion sizes so i dont have to drink a whole bottle in a week, which I dont mind, but you know being an adult doesn't allow that.
Christina L.
Canton, MI
These are perfect for someone who wants a quick and easy margarita. It keeps longer than if you made a big batch and perfect for girls nights for options.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?