BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Ali S.
The perfect thing to pick up when cooking Mexican for dinner. I like the minis because it keeps me on my diet by not over drinking. My husband enjoys these as well!
Brittany A.
Marietta , GA
This is a perfect drink to just grab and pour. There is no need for mixing because it's all been done for you. If you haven't tried this already, you should! Highly recommend!
Jaci W.
Pinckney, MI
I love these when it comes to summer bon fires. The perfect size and taste amazing! They are easily chilled and taste great right from the bottom (no chasers, no mixers).
elizabeth j.
Philadelphia, PA
I love margs. this has been my go to drink for any party that we host. Its super easy and you can even buy just the marg mix and add some tequilla to it ! easy as that!
Amber R.
I love these, they are super cute and easy for on the go to a party. They also taste amazing! Jose Quervo is my fave kind of tequila and I'm never disappointed in their products
Alyssa M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Yum! Pour it over ice and you have a delicious and hassle free margarita! While it's a little heavy on the margarita mix and not so heavy on the Cuervo, it still packs a good punch.
Kayla G.
Baldwinsville, NY
I am a HUGE margarita fan, but not a huge fan of making them. These premixed minis were perfect! So convenient and easy to use. Plus they're filled with just the right amount.
Jessica  V.
Not a fan of margaritas so I was a little skeptical when my bf decided to buy these. But I was pleasantly surprised. Great flavor, if drink it again just not often.
Amanda H.
Meshoppen, PA
Love the Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis. They are the perfect thing to have around when you just want one margarita and don't want to open lots of bottles to make one.
Brittany H.
Mansfield, AR
Best little bottles in the world. These make my life so much easier. It saves me the time of having to mix the margaritas up myself. These go down extremely easy!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?