BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Stacy M.
Dearborn, MI
Yummy when you're in a pinch, I've had these at the ballpark and since I'm not a beer drinker they were a great option, not quite as delicious as a homemade margarita.
Angelica V.
San Jose , CA
Love these margarita minis by Jose Cuervo, they taste great and so convenient the size is perfect, I always make my margaritas with Jose Cuervo so this is even better that they are pre mixed
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
First of all these are so cute. These are awesome if you're looking to have a good margarita with out having to make it yourself. One of the best premixed margaritas.
Devon S.
Clairton, PA
Its Mexico in a bottle. It's has a very distinct taste, not like a Margarita, but more like a tequila with sours. It's good but I won't make a special trip for them.
Sali X.
Sanford , Fl
Delicious!!! I love Jose Cuervo, I used to mix it with the virgin Margaritas that they sell in the supermarket but now they have it mix. How more prefect can it be.

Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
Cute and easy to take on the go for like camping, grill outs or just hanging out by the pool. When you don't want to spend time mixing your own drinks. Taste good
candice s.
Nice and potent, Taste almost as good as getting a fresh frozen rita at the local mexican restaurant. packaging was good, saved bottles for mini bar. good value.
Jessica B.
Fargo, ND
I love margaritas, but sometimes they're such a pain to make and it just takes so much time. These are ready to go right from the bottle, and they are delicious!
Jamie K.
Clarion, PA
I love these little mini bottles of margs! They are great for when you don't have a blender handy! Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis small bottle, big taste!
Britney B.
I LOVE THIS MARGARITA! It's honestly the only one I buy! If I buy the mix you have to make I buy Jose Cuervo either way! It's so great without being too sweet. Just add salt on the rim and you're in Mexico!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?