BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
I prefer shots of liquor when I’m drinking but I like to use these as a chaser. They taste great and are very cheap. You can barely taste the alcohol in them. I highly recommend them.
Jennifer M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these Jose Cuervo mini margaritas. It saves you time from actually doing margaritas. You just pop one of these open and your Good to go. I think this works well for people that don't drink beer like me because not everywhere you go can you have acces to a blender to make margaritas. And this is a plus because you just pop them in a cooler or fridge and they are ready to drink.
Dana N.
Orlando
Love these!!! Mixed very well however for the price it would be nice if it were a little stronger and that of course is my preference because I like my drinks kind of strong. It is priced ok, I found it to be a better deal to buy the tequila separate along with the mix because you get more out of the deal. If you are looking for a pre margarita mixed drink then this is the way to go!!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
These minis are great to have on hand for barbecues, parties, or just a random Tuesday night you need something salty in your life. They chill well, last awhile, and contain the perfect balance of salty mix to smooth tequila. The size is great for a quick drink or a casual sip.
Sue Anna G.
I tried these when they were on sale once and I was not disappointed. They taste great and contain the perfect amount for a night of casual drinking with friends poolside, at a bon fire, or an indoor adult game night. Or Jose' Cuervo minis are perfect for unwinding after a long hard day.
Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO
Fast, easy, ready margaritas. I love these. They are not too sweet and not too artificially flavored. They aren't super fresh, but they taste fresh enough for it being out of a bottle. They are a little pricey but the convince of not having to make them is nice.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I love margaritas and on the go these are so good.  I take them when we go to the lake or anywhere I cant mix my own margaritas.  These taste really good and the price isn't too bad for a premixed drink.  I purchase mine at my local liquor store.
Mayrel M.
Chula Vista, CA
Craving a margarita for yourself?? This is the answer!!! Honestly I hate having to open a huge bottle of tequila when i'm home alone or with just one friend and craving margaritas, this is THE perfect answer! Just add ice and blend it together and there you go!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I really like these margarita minis! I am NOT a fan of tequila (too many bad nights that resulted in tequila hangovers) but these taste so good! You can't really taste the tequila in these which is great for me! The little bottles are so convenient and so tasty! Very affordable, too! I highly recommend these margarita minis! Delicious!
AmandaLee M.
Staten Island , NY
First off, I am a huge margarita fanI always buy Jose Cuevo anytime I have company my husband and I love making margaritas we always throw this in our blender with some ice and some fresh fruit, in the summertime this is our go to drink I would absolutely recommend this and I would always buy this over and over again without a doubt.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?