BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Melanie B.
Brockport , NY
These are perfect for when you are on the beach and need a drink! Very sweet but still strong. I bought this at my local liquor store in my college town. The price is affordable and so taste good.
Becky M.
I absolutely love all things Jose Cuervo. This are the best for taking to events and parties, because they're pre-mixed and read to roll. Seriously amazing tasting and amazing tasting compared to the competitors. Overall, I am satisfied with the Jose minis!
Penny H.
Portsmouth, OH
Love my Jose Cuervo. I purchase many of their products but my new lover would be the Mararita Mini's. We enjoy the flavors that are available and the value can not be beat.
Tiffiny S.
Starke, Fl
These are so delicious! All my girlfriends expect me to bring these to any party we are at! They are easy to drink and provides that amazing margarita experience without carrying the blender with you!
Anne B.
Tavares, FL
Jose marmargarita mix is the best. I like the strawberry flavored one the most. It's light and isn't gooey like some. I don't like the kind that's cinsistency is like molasses.
Danielle H.
Yorba linda
I love this drink, tastes amazing! Doesnt have too much sigar which is great for the morning after since sugar causes hangovers. I buy this for all my parties and there is never any leftover so that tells you how great this is!
German O.
the taste of this spectthe taste of this spectacular beer is delicious is for people who likes different drinks its very strong Saviracular beer is delicious is for people who likes different drinks its very strong Savir
Melissa T.
Perfect for when you don't want to mix your own. Fast and easy and tastes great! It is for sure my go to fast drink. Of course anything with Jose Cuervo in it is great!
Angelica V.
San Jose , CA
Love these margarita minis by Jose Cuervo, they taste great and so convenient the size is perfect, I always make my margaritas with Jose Cuervo so this is even better that they are pre mixed
Stacy M.
Dearborn, MI
Yummy when you're in a pinch, I've had these at the ballpark and since I'm not a beer drinker they were a great option, not quite as delicious as a homemade margarita.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?