BY JOSE CUERVO

Wendy C.
Clarksburg, MD
Yummy with no prep! Awesome for last minute get togethers. And because they are mini's, I don't have to worry about left overs going to waste from making large amounts at one time.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love these so much. I use them when I make fishbowls and they are excellent. They still hold up even by themselves. They are strong so if you are looking for something a bit sweet I would recommend a flavored one.
Ivy P.
Baltimore, MD
These are so yummy and the minis are perfect for when you're trying to catch a quick buzz lol. They are very tasty although I suggest bringing your own salt! I would definitely buy these tasty drinks again!
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love love love these. So cute and small easy to carry to any get together. I've bought these a number of times and really affordable for anyone. Ready to serve no need to mix. I think everyone would love these.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Had these pool side in Florida so good ūüėä
It's a margarita on the go who doesn't love that. I always use to drink them. There pretty cheap. Try it you'll like it.
Crystal F.
Milford, CT
All you need is a cup with some ice and you're ready for the party. Also goes great if you want to use a blender - crush some ice, add the mix and serve it in a martini glass. Don't forget to salt the rim!!!
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT
I love to buy these when me and my sister get together. You can just pour it over ice or blend your ice to make some margaritas. Best thing ever. Can not go wrong with this. A must to have a fun night.
Amanda V.
Canonsburg, PA
These are amazing! Perfect for tailgating at all those summertime events. I wish I could buy them in bigger packs because I've only been able to find them in 4 or 6 packs at my local liquor store.
Sharon C.
Jesup, GA
Perfect size for a take along party, especially when you aren't a beer drinker! These are cooler friendly and allows you to drink just the right amount without over doing it.
Christie S.
Las cruces , NM
These are a great option when you need on the go or traveling or putting in a cooler so you don't have to take an entire jug of tequila just to have a refreshing margarita
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?