BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Peyton M.
Wilmington, DE
These minis are perfect for the beach, parties, bbqs, tailgates and more! The taste is delicious. The perfect thing to cool you off in the summer and even when it warm in the fall!
Sami K.
Grand Jct, CO
These are absolutely perfect I actually was vacationing recently and my husband and I didn't wanna blow a ton of money buying drinks at restraunts so we grabbed a couple of these packs and were set!! Great size!!
Kaylee B.
Napa, CA
These are very good. Even just drinking them plain they aren't too bad but if you put them over ice they are even better. These pack a punch and will get you drunk pretty quick. I would definitely recommend these!
evelyn g.
I've had this mix for years!! And for any margarita I'm making I always reach for this one especially the line flavor love it and can never go wrong with it! Definitely recommend it :)
Ronda W.
Hamburg, NY
We get these a lot for parties or camping, very convenient and great tasting. We gave made drinks with these and added a small bottle of Corona for a big cocktail
Reyna B.
Ulysses, KS
When you want to have a girls night in it if you’re trying to pregame with a few of your friends before a night out this is the perfect doing over ice or blended in ice it’s delicious and you’ll be very satisfied
Ivy P.
Baltimore, MD
These are so yummy and the minis are perfect for when you're trying to catch a quick buzz lol. They are very tasty although I suggest bringing your own salt! I would definitely buy these tasty drinks again!
Wailany G.
Cameron, NC
Good for a good girl night it's just soft and then goes smoothly down your throat it will get you where you want to be within one or two so be careful but these are the smoothest and the flavors are amazing
Wendy C.
Clarksburg, MD
Yummy with no prep! Awesome for last minute get togethers. And because they are mini's, I don't have to worry about left overs going to waste from making large amounts at one time.
Kathleen B.
These are perfect for nights when it's BYOB! They are small and already have the alcohol in them. The tequila flavor is minor so I even added more tequila. oops! This is a must try if you're a marg person.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?