BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Shaneka S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When you need a drink but don't really feel like putting the effort into it this is a goto. If you want to switch it up mix with some daiquiri or margarita flavored mix. Rim a glass with some sugar or salt and you're set.
Katrina H.
Lubbock, TX
Love love love margaritas and this is a nice easy way to enjoy them a little at a time. They taste so good! Even as good as the ones that you get from restaurants.
Rosalyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
Happy hour has come home! As a single mom, I rarely if ever get to happy hour, these minis allow me to unwind in the comfort of my home. I am not a heavy drinker, the alcohol content is enough for me to unwind, don't plan to get drunk on these little drinks but it is perfect for a moms night at home.
Cristina M.
Fresno, CA
Great travel size and easy to pack if you're on the go, going to a tailgate or bbq. I'm a big fan of Jose Cuervo margarita mix and premixed margaritas, and these little mini bottles take all the work out for you.
Carla E.
Lancaster, CA
Pretty good on it's own. You don't have to mix with anything it is already set to drink. Taste waaay better like a slushy than chilled. Not my favorite drink but it's a good if you are looking for a quick easy drink.
Wendy S.
Laurel, MD
A great tasting and easy way to have awesome Margarita's at home. Love this stuff! I have used the pre made mini bottles as well as the bigger party size bottles. A must for your party!
Alexis H.
These are super adorable! I used to drink the giant margaritas out of the bottle but these minis are so much more convenient and compact, I easily can bring them to parties or anywhere (if I really wanted to haha) !
Monique C.
Albuquerque, NM
These drinks are awesome if u like margaritas
They have the perfect amount of Jose in them .
I sometimes like to drink them blended with ice
Or on the rocks I will buy these again the are a
Perfect drink for a woman.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
These are great to have around. My dad likes to have these once in a while but we have to leave the bottle open in case it sits for a while .This is a nice option to have one once in a while without wasting all of it!
Denisse G.
So delicious! It's great to use for a night out with your friends. Always make sure to never drink and drive and just enjoy the yummy flavor. It's great chilled.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?