BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Olivia A.
Who doesn't enjoy these for a margarita ! Repeat customer for life ! They have such a good flavor and a good price . I don't have any cons to say about this product .
Brittany B.
Raleigh, NC
These top-shelf, single serve margs are the bomb.com! I LOVE margaritas and these are so easy to take on the go instead of carrying a giant gallon of margarita with you. Don't be fooled by the size, these do not disappoint!
Alexandra H.
I purchased these once on my way to a concert and let me tell you, these things are amazing, smooth, and keep me wanting more!! They’re about $12 for a 4 pack which isn’t bad at all considering the buzz you get off only two.
Brianna G.
San Antonio , TX
As a social drinker I actually find these quite convenient and it is in moderation when drinking these I feel that you probably can easily over do it lol but they are very satisfying overall
Ines B.
Deltona, FL
Love it! Easy enough to take with me wherever I go :) Small in size, big in taste. I like them over ice the best, but frozen are pretty good too--especially during those long hot FL nights!
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL
Taste is amazing. Serving portions are spot on. Great for when a little drink is needed after a long day or to share with friends! Price is reasonable. Never disappointed with a Cuervo selection. Repeat buyer for sure.
Cheyenne W.
I have used the strawberry flavor and have to say these are seriously the perfect size for individual drinks to blend or on ice. I would give a five if there were more flavors available. Yum
Charissa A.
Burleson, TX
I love theseeing they are great for when you want to keep a drink cold and in the cooler rather you are at tje beach or down at the pool. You don't have to go far or quit enjoying your time with friends to fix a drink.
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Margarita minis are both a blessing and a curse. Super easy to drink, but the hangovers the next day are BRUTAL. This drink is very sugary so I try to avoid them. Convenient to bring to concerts and parties, fairly cheap
Katie E.
Portage, MI
Yum!! These are so good! It's super convenient not having to take the time to mix these, and they're so tangy and refreshing. Plus, they're small, and that makes it seem acceptable to drink more than one. I love them!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?