BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Kelly J.
Pine Brook, NJ
They don't taste as good as when you mix the tequila and the mix, but for the purpose of taking to the beach or to an event, you can't go wrong with this. It's simple and quick.
Lindsay S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Margaritas are my favorite. Nothing like making it a little easier with these margarita minis. Great for taking out to a party or having a girls night in. Delicious too.
Erica A.
This is my favorite favorite drink of all times. I can call my bff and tell her I have some "Jose" how quick can you get here. It mixes well with other drinks and juices.
Patricia  L.
I really like this cocktail. The lime in this cocktail adds a nice twist. I like they make the cocktail in this mini size. And the price is so affordable. I've bought this cocktail on more than one occasion
Stacey V.
Broussard, LA
Oh these are great when you just want the taste of a margarita and don't want to go to a restaurant. They taste good but are kind of sweet. I like the packaging and would definitely buy again die to the simple convenience.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love these for parties! It's always a hit and so portable, I was hesitant to buy at first but I've gotten them several times after I can't believe they're not more common
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
These little drinks are amazing! Whenever I want some margaritas but don't want the hassle of mixing I like to have these on hand to just pour over some ice and enjoy!
Wendi S.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are yummy and perfect for all parties. Grab and Go is great for camping, vacations or parties at home instead of having lots of glasses laying around. They taste yummy and go down smooth.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I so love to make my Margarita thru this.
It is sweet but not overpowering. It covers the bitter taste of alcohol and it's so good. Perfect for parties and get together.
Merideth G.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These mini margaritas are surprisingly great and come close to getting a margarita at your favorite bar. I love the authentic taste and reasonable price. I definitely would recommend to someone in a quick need for a margarita.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?