BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ
These are my all time favorites!!! Small enough to take one in your purse, they have the same great taste as the larger size. The same great flavor I've come to expect from Jose Cuervo, the Marg mix is always the perfect combo of sweet and salty.
Amanda W.
Columbia, MO
I rarely drink so these are a great choice for those times I want a Margarita but don't want to spend the money on a bottle of tequila and Margarita mix. Tastes pretty good for a bottled mixed drink!
Katie C.
indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These margaritas can save a life! I don't always have the time to go out to resturants or bars so making a margarita at home is usually what I do! These minis are perfect to pour over ice and relax!

Hillary H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love these little things! They travel nicely, and they're made with REAL tequila instead of wine or beer like their pre-made margarita counterparts. They're a little pricey, but they're strong, and I will definitely buy them again
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
I love these. When I try to buy a Margarita mix I always get the ratio wrong so it will either taste like pyre tequila or pyre mix. These make it easy and are a lot easier to bring to get togethers
Hannah L.
San Angelo, TX
Adorable packaging, great flavor, not enough alcohol! They're a little overly sweet and it's easy to drink a whole four pack by yourself without getting very drunk and getting some serious gut rot.
Rachel S.
Poca, WV
These are perfect for an on the go margarita that actually has tequila in it! I would definitely recommend giving these a try if your favorite drink is also a margarita.
Jana K.
Germantown, WI
Love these for those on the go moments! Easy enough to not have to bring an entire bottle and still easy enough to drink without worrying about bringing a cup along with. These are also DELICIOUS!
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
These taste amazing and are perfect for a hot spring and summer day! Take a frosted glass, rim it with salt, fill it with ice and pour your margarita mini into it! Or just drink it from the bottle!
Brittany R.
Gastonia , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I usually dislike pre made margaritas, but tried these on a whim. These are absolutely amazing! Fresh taste, just like they were mixed at the time of consumption. Give these a go at your next party!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?