BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Lauren J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I think this are great for being on the go and wanting to take something easy to drink. I typically purchase these at a local liquor store. I have bought them a couple of times and overall I'm satisfied. They are a little too sugary but great for what you are paying for!
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
These are really neat to try on a girls night or just a relaxing Saturday evening at home. Not too strong and not too sweet. Highly recommended and not too bad price wise. Try all their varieties :).
Khiria G.
Philadelphia , PA
I️ tried these minis over the summer and was very surprised. I put mine in the freezer and they were so good. Definitely something to grab when you have a few friends over.
Kaitlyn H.
I love tequila and I love margaritas but these are a waste of money. They are pricey for what you get and it's just extremely sugary tasting. I wouldn't recommend spending the money on them
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
I like these, good for sitting at home and unwinding after a long and stressful day. I think they're like 2-3 bucks but it depends where toy live. Toy can find them at tour local liquor store
Wavvy O.
Hammond, LA
Jose Quervo Margarita Minis is one of my absolute favorite on the go drinks! I bring just a few to the party and it's always a fun time. They're tangy and sweet with just enough bite.
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn’t like it, I don’t know! the taste is like different, isn’t that affordable price. At the end I am not really sure about this margarita, I have tried better brands.
Katie S.
Stanton
They're not bad for being premade. I'd much rather order a margarita at a bar, but these are convenient to have at a party and small enough that they don't go to waste.
C A.
Had a friend snag one of these and it was sooo good. Had to find them for myself. The original is good and the strawberry is amazing. Chill in the freezer for a while and you’re all set.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?