BY JOSE CUERVO

Kiana C.
Falkville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Omg these are so good!! They're easy because they're already made & convenient if you're going somewhere but I feel like the big bottle is a better choice price wise
Tamara R.
Cordova, TN
I like the flavor of the Jose Cuervo margaritas. I love the fact that they are already mixed and there is nothing to do but drink. Every year I go to homecoming, we buy some of these because everyone will drink them.
N h.
Albuquerque, NM
The bottles are just the perfect size for one glass expect to me it tastes way stronger than the bigger bottle. So I stopped getting these little bottles for myself instead they are great for guest who randomly drop by.
Jessica B.
Plant City, FL
I was pleasantly surprised when i tried these. i was half expecting something to taste like a "lime-a-rita" but this was waaaaaayyyyyy better. it was smoothr and not as sickly sweet as drinks like that can sometimes be. i would definitely buy this again.
Ashley B.
Allendale, MI
I love margaritas. I also love miniature things. So you can imagine I'm all over this product. It's a quick and easy drink option that tastes great. Perfect for a day at the beach or having night in with the girls. This product is definitely worth the price.
Kayleen H.
Charleston, SC
These are adorable and yummy! If you are too lazy to make a real margarita, these will hit the spot. They're more expensive than I'd like them to be, but you're paying for convenience, so it make sense. If you like generic margarita flavor, this is for you
Sam L.
Fort Worth, TX
These make my summer perfect. Nothing screams summer than a margarita by the pool and these are small enough that I can throw one in my bag. They're yummy and I would totally repurchase.
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
So quick, and easy if you are having a Summer party and do not want to make margarita pitchers all day.  The perfect size for your guests to enjoy, and at a low price also.  Best served when chilled, and you can keep in a champagne bucket for an outdoor party.
Lauren D.
Peabody, MA
These are a great last minute drink to grab when craving a margarita. These do have a little bit of a malt like flavor which is why I didn't give this a 5 star rating. I think it may taste better in a flavored version.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
These are perfect for outdoor party situations or tail-gating! They fit perfectly in any size glass and are so easy to carry around! They taste pretty good as well, a little sweet than I would like - but totally drinkable
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?