BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Deborah F.
Carrollton, TX
Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis are the perfect drink to bring to parties or just to have on hand at home! Pop them in the fridge and you have a tasty cold beverage at your fingertips instantly without the pain of mixing it all up yourself! I would definitely recommend!
Megan L.
North Liberty, IA
I am a huge margarita fan and I usually prefer to make my own. But these little Jose Cuervo margaritas are fantastic! I love that it is good for game night and good for a summertime hangout.
Kristin W.
Rockledge, PA
Perfect for girls nights! These are so yummy and affordable. Perfect for any function! Amazing flavor. Add over ice for a better experience! These are great value. I would definitely buy these again.
Claire T.
Saint Louis, MO
TOO SWEET. This is definitely my personal opinion, but if you drink these I feel like your likelihood of getting a hangover quadruples. Great value and another crowd pleaser if in moderation.
Demy A.
I love margaritas so I was skeptical about this, but it actually tastes amazing. I always have a large bottle of this in the fridge as you never know when you're going to need it. Love it!
Tiffany C.
Glen Oaks, NY
What a great Idea. These go great with the mini bottles of Jose Cuervo Tequila. I love the packaging it is travel friendly and good for parties or party favors even.
Brittney M.
San Bernardino , CA
Yes yes and more yes!! Margaritas are my most favorite drink ever! So for there to be minis is absolutely amazing! The packaging is so cute and so mini! I love it! Its even better pricing when their on sale! I would highly recommend these cuties to everyone.
Madeline W.
Evans Mills, NY
I love the premade Jose Cuervo Margaritas. They are my go to when I'm going to a friend's for a barbeque. They taste great, the mini size is convenient and they are very reasonably priced. The smaller size is great because it keeps you from drinking too much.
Lindsey D.
Shelton, CT
I love these Margaritas! They are the perfect portion, so you can pour them over ice and enjoy! Add a lime and you are all set, or drink out of the perfectly packaged bottles. I've bought these numerous times when I do not have the time to make a margarita.
Jessica D.
Los Angeles, CA
Best margaritas ever!! They are so inexpensive, taste great on the rocks or just freezer cold. My wife enjoys them as a slushy, just leave it in the freezer for a couple hours & voila ! ☺️
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?