BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Heather R.
Socorro, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are pretty tasty. I was surprised at how good they were and how much alcohol they actually had. Yes there's room for improvement but overall it was worth the buy. I would probably purchase again
Jody B.
bayville, nj
These are great. They are premixed so you're ready to go. They do have a lot of sugar in them. But the taste is pretty good for a premixed margarita. Just the right amount.
Kristy P.
Hebron, IN
Not bad for a premixed margarita. The size of the bottles are perfect for one drink. These would be great for an outdoor BYOB event, but if I can, I'll mix my own margarita with fresh ingredients.
Amanda K.
Buffalo, NY
I have pretty much consumed all kinds of Jose Cuervo products and they are all absolutely delicious. I highly recommend all Jose Cuervo products. They are all affordable and inexpensive. You can purchase them at any local liquor store. I will definitely buy it again
Caitlyn C.
Rockford, IL
Yummy in my tummy. Tequila is always good with margarita mix and this is just a plus cause it all comes in all one bottle. Worth it if you can stomach super sweet drinks.
Lauren L.
Anaheim, CA
These were so perfect in a booze bouquet for my friend! They're the perfect size for a single serving, and besides that, they're actually really yummy. I'd definitely recommend these or the full size!
Dani C.
manhattan, KS
I cannot say more how much I LOVEEEEE these drinks! I buy them every week and THESE are my go-to! These give me just the right amount of tipsy with one bottle at 9% alc.
Kelli G.
Granger, IN
I've tried a lot of margarita mixes trying to find one that isn't over sugary or has a texture of a thick syrup. Jose Cuervo's mix is one of the better, more authentic margarita mixes. It's tastes pretty close to restaurant quality.
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are perfectly sized to bring to parties or a night with a friend or significant other. And of course Jose Cuervo is a delicious tequila with the perfect margarita mix.
Valerie L.
Port Hueneme, CA
Lazy girls margaritas!! These get the partyyyyyyyy starteddddddddddd!!!!!! Way better than the others! Nice and strong but still great flavor I love these during a hot summer day over a ton of ice!!!!
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?