BY JOSE CUERVO #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Kasey D.
Media, PA
These little buddies are the perfect addition to an adult trip! They are delicious and contain the best margarita mix there is! You can also buy the mix separately and use it to make your own margaritas!
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis a fun drink to have. When your looking for a little something with a good kick this is your product. Jose Cuervo has good tequlia so im not surprised that these mini margaritas are enjoyable and fun. If you like margaritas pick it up and give it a try.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
I love getting these little minis to jazz up a gift for a friend. Jose Cuervo is always a great drink, it doesn't seem to disappoint. This size makes a great stocking stuffer, we've also put them in piñatas!
Heather R.
Socorro, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are pretty tasty. I was surprised at how good they were and how much alcohol they actually had. Yes there's room for improvement but overall it was worth the buy. I would probably purchase again
Jenna K.
Sherwood, AR
Perfect sweet treat for an outdoor gathering. kind of pricey. but WE'LL worth it. through it in the cooler and go. love that you can put the lid on when I'm not drinking it.
Amber Y.
Texarkana , TX
Nice small bottle of mixed Margarita's that pack a little punch! good flavor, can definitely taste the tequila so if you're a "I don't like my alcohol to taste like alcohol" person I wouldn't suggest but it's good if you like margaritas.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I picked these up for a party and they were a hit!!! Easy to serve.. I put a big metal basin outside filled with ice and stuck them in it! Everyone was able to grab a fresh one and they were delicious!
Noah M.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Jose makes tequila so why not make the perfect partner! With this mix you will at least know you are getting that authentic margarita flavor. It's as simple as ice the mix and tequila and you are set!
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH
These are decent . Flavor is very nice. The packaging is cute but I wish they were bigger maybe for a little more or something . I would for sure but these again . I recommend you at least taste them .
Emily K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The perfect drink if you want an easy margarita at a party or for tailgating on a Saturday. The flavor is great and I love the mini bottle! You can pour over ice or grab a straw and drink from the bottle :)
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Does this already have have tequila or should you mix in some or more?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Shemorell R.
I've been looking for the minis does anyone know where I can find them?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Are these better than just buying the big bottle?